Chapter 9: Another Morning

The shower was good.

It felt like a cleansing, a way of washing the damage of yesterday and making a clean slate for whatever comes next tomorrow.

Brianna had gone to work earlier in the morning, leaving him with some breakfast and an "I love you" letter she always left at his bedside every morning when she woke up

And the one he would read to himself over and over again because he loved it soooooo much.

The mirror was a pathway to seeing his love. He would just stare at himself for what seemed like hours and hours on end, but it would be barely a minute before he dried up, changed and went to get breakfast.

After Brianna and Michael graduated from UTEP and NMSU, they sold their apartment and were able to become home-owners on a sleepy neighborhood in southern El Paso, somewhere new they could call home.
It was a few years after it all happened now and boy, was it a doozy for the both of them.

Brianna was able to get her dream job of working in the El Paso Zoo and Michael went on to working in the Criminology Bureau in El Paso. It was a dream they were both living to the fullest.

Ringggggg ringggggg

The sound of his phone distracted him from the thoughts running around in his mind. It was a text from his beautiful wife that she sent him from work. It was a pic of her petting a zebra in its cage with a beautiful smile plastered all over her lips.

Another pic was there however.

It was her, naked and posing for him inside of the women's bathroom. He had never seen a woman be sooo sexy and beautiful at the same time. She was a goddess and he was lucky enough to have her for himself.

Yup, it was just another morning in paradise.