Chapter 10: New Arrival

2 Years Later....

"Oof...okay baby that's the last of the boxes!", Michael called out from the front door

"Thanks babe!", Brianna called back, taking in the surroundings of their new home, "um, babe, can you come up here for a second?"

"Of course baby! Let me just get this last box!", he exclaimed while running out the front door.

It had been 2 years until Michael and Brianna were finally able to get their dream home in Colorado after their savings and job transfers were done, they had no problem heading on over to their new house.

It was a nice place, 2 bedrooms, specifically at Brianna's request, 3 bathrooms, patio to the city skyline, nice garden..... Yup, Brianna thought, we definitely made a good purchase...

But her thoughts quickly moved down as her hands did over her stomach and new thoughts began to take over..what if...what if he hates me? What if he dosent want it???

"Okay baby I'm here", he said, stealthy appearing behind her with his arms across her stomach, "taking in the sights?"

"Yea..", she replied with an obvious distance from himself and her own conscience, "are you okay baby?","yes..y-yes I am! Why? Is something wrong??"

"NO no..its just...you stuttered right now and you look a little pale...are you sick or something?"

"No babe...its just..."

Come on Brianna! It's now or never!!!

"It's what baby?"

Do it Brianna!!

"Babe.."

And the air quickly thickened with her next statement, something that he had only seen other people react too, the next step in their lives....a new journey....the legacy in their lives forever that would see him with challenge, admiration and love for what...or who...will come to him....

Nine months from now....

"BABE IM PREGNANT!"