Justice

Justice

(Justice in media played by Stephanie Bethrem Rose)

Me and my two Bestfriends Cameron and Suzie walked into Tizzies. Everybody was gonna be here tonight so I decided to bring my happy ass out for once. I was always studying so this was well deserved for my 4.0 college GPA head ass.

When we got in my brother, Like always Money was in a VIP booth with his crew as many thirsty females swooned over them.

But before all of that let me introduce myself.

I'm Justice Sage Housten. I'm 19 and I'm a Junior in college.

I don't wear booty shorts or crop tops. I don't really wear skin tight clothing. I mean I dress nice. I think I'm really pretty too.

I have vibrant forest green eyes and soft lips. I'm light skin I guess and my hair is a light brown color. Like I stated I'm in college and I made it here on my own with a little help from my brother, Money or Raheem which is his real name.

My brother, Money and I have been on our own since I was 11 our parents were murdered in the drug war in the spring of '99 My daddy was defeated at his own game. Even the king had to be taking down. Once. It just so happen that his one time was fatal for my mother,Emerald and him.

Lesson Learned.

My daddy was the boss of the ATL and over. I admit I hated my daddy's line of work but the money was flowing right and we my dad was determined to keep his family out the streets. My daddy was determined to keep us away from what he grew up around.

However when my father passed, My brother took up the family legacy.

When daddy passed Big Brother took over the throne and built two other empires. Money was 17 when he took over daddy's business and I was 12. We had to take care of our selves because we ran away from the system. We would rather die then be separated due to foster care.

Therefore I couldn't blame my big brother for taking over the game. He had a sister to feed and duties to fulfill as the son Of Elliot Gotti and Grandson of Charmen Gotti. Top rated drug kings in the ATL. My family had Much respect and mostly everyone feared the Gotti family.

Me?

I didn't want all that shit. I mean I can never run away from my family name but I sure as hell could change it.

My brother took care of me other family members we've met a total of 3 times. we never had family reunions and we don't really know anyone. My father kept us isolated from our family because of 'lack of loyalty'. As my father would say. My family were some snakes they'd do anything to knock my brother off his games shit they did it to my dad.

My brother is the only blood that I trust. he took care of me when no one even lifted a finger to save is from the system. For that my brother is my ONLY blood family.

"You're brother here." Suzie said knocking me out of thought.

"Um Yeah I know. Imma go speak before it get crowded in here." I said.

"Ight." Cam and Sue sat down and I walked over to my brothers crew. I spotted my brother first only to see someone I didn't want to see beside him...

His name was King. His real name was Riley McCall. He was 6'3. Dark skin with waves that can make any girl sea sick, amazing smile and tats all over. He was 20 2 years older than I.

Honestly It wasn't his looks that attracted me though it was his dangerous personality and his sex. His sex was like Damn.

oh y'all thought I was THAT good.