chapter26------stupid mistakes

*Zayn's P.O.V*

After I left amber and zalaya home I went to the club with harry,niall and a doctor where I work who's name is louis.

I was thinking of what amber had told me before I left

"Zayn do not drink alcohol please and control your anger remember zalaya's in the house"

I will do as she says because I don't want to lose them. I love them both.

*at the club*

"Hey zayn want a shot?" I heard harry shout over the loud music.

"No thanks mate." I said to him.

"Oh come on mate! Just one ?" He said shoving the shot of vodka in front of me.

"I am not frinking harry!" I shouted at him.

"Ok how bout this. You drink this one shot and I wouldn't bother you anymore." He said.

I thought about it for a second. And I ended up drinking it.

I felt the burning in my throat but I just shrugged it off. Harry then patted my back and then went onto the dancefloor.

I then saw this girl who had brown hair, a very tight dress and caked up face walking up to me.

"Hi there pretty boy. What's a guy like you doing here all by yourself?" She whispered seductively into my ear.

She then sat on my lap and started grinding on my crotch.

I then drank another shot and another repeatedly until I got drunk.

I then dragged the girl onto the dancefloor as she started grinding on me.

I started to get agressive and horny so I shoved her off and went home.

I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing.

I burst open the door and went upstairs. I heard amber yelleing at me but I really didn't care at the moment so I told her stop nagging.

I was still horny so I grabbed her and kissed her harshly wanting her os badly. She was trying to fight me off but I tightend my grip agaisnt her.

I then threw her onto the bed and started kissing her neck.

She was fighting me so much which really started to piss me off so I punched her square in the face then slapped her.

After she was knocked out I insert myself inside her getting my own pleasure.

After I was done, I started to sober up.

I looked beside me and came to my senses.

Oh shit! I abused amber and rape her! I then fell to the ground and erything else went black.

*amber's P.O.V*

I woke up with a very bad headache. Everywhere on my body hurt especially at my 'private rea.' I looked around and noticed that a naked body is lyingn the ground.

I recognized who the person was and started screaming.

"AHHH!"

He then popped his eyes open and then I heard my beautiful daughter's cry from across the hall. I grabbed my robe and limped to the next room.

I looked into the crib and saw zalaya sobbing and fidgeting .

I picked her up and fed her.

After she was done she went back to sleep so I went back into the bedroom.