The Package

Phil's POV

It had been a week since PINOF 7 was uploaded. I enjoyed the positive feedback from my viewers. Although, Dan had been acting strangely different and I can't help but feel something is up. He seems more upbeat than normal.
I was sitting on my room, scrolling through various social media when the door knocked, probably the postman.
"I'll get it," I shouted, I got up and started walking to the door. I heard footsteps coming behind me. Dan had decided to walk to the door, too.
"I said I'll get it," I explained,
"I know what it is," Dan said. He pulled me back and answered the door himself, almost as if he was hiding something. He took the package and walked towards the kitchen. I was started to become very curious. What ever that package must have been what had been going on in his mind for ages. But, I couldn't think of what it could have been. Obviously something very important, but I didn't want to ask. But before walking out of sight he turned,
"It's something for the both of us," he said, raising an eyebrow. He carried on through the door way. I was becoming more suspicious than ever. Several thoughts were going through my mind of what it could be. I'm sure it wasn't something that important or else he would've asked me first. I slowly walked with hesitation to the kitchen. The package was very large, but the way Dan carried it made it seem as though it was very light as well. Dan didn't say much. He looked at me and smirked for a while, then his attention turned straight to the mysterious box. He grabbed a pair of scissors from the counter and began to cut the tape. He opened it up and looked inside, his face lit up.
"Now," he said, "why don't you have a look yourself?" I breathed in deeply. I was nervous, something wasn't right. I stepped over to the counter. I looked over at Dan, his heart eyes looking right back at me. I looked back at the box. It seemed like some sort of clothing,
"Take it out," he said, nodded his head to the box. I put my hands over the piece of cloth and pulled it out. I took a deep look as Dan got a jar from the fridge and put it in my sight. Before me was a nacho mascot costume and a jar of salsa. I knew exactly what he had in mind.
And I liked it.

Editors note: yes I'm actually writing this, no you can't stop me.
Please comment and rate and I'll write more (I'll write more any ways, this is amusing) and also give me a follow! Let me know if you want anything to happen too as I can't be original for my life. I will be writing more and the chapters will be longer and saucier :)))))