The Strange Ass Object

I rubbed the salsa over Dan's large member, moving my hand up and down.
"I'm just so dry and crusty," Dan begged , "and until I just get inside you and submerge myself in your red juices." Once his dick was lubed up with salsa, I climbed on top. Dan reached forward and grabbed my booty buns and spread em like peanut butter jelly, I slowly lowered my self. Soon enough, his Dora was exploring the inside of my badonkadonk. It hurt at first, but then it felt... Good. I slowly moved up and down on his weapon of ass destruction. He let go of my butt and moved his hands up to my chest. He began to pinch my nipples.
"Ow!" I screeched, "gentle, baby." He loosened his grip and began rubbing in a circular motion. My nip nips started to get as hard as metal. After a while Dan grabbed me by the waist and pulled me off, then turned me round, placing me on my hands and knees. He get a large handful of salsa in his big hands and yelled,
"This is my swamp!" He impaled my anus with his fist and I could feel the salsa dripping out with every movement.
"Ow! Dan, be carful!" I demanded, but he carried on. I let out a large orgasm and took a deep breath before Dan pulled out, in shock, for some reason.
"What's wrong, Dan?" I asked, gasping for air. He looked dazed,
"There's something... Strange," he said. I was beginning to get confused and slightly worried.
"What do you mean?" I turned around, cross legged. Dan just stared, looking as confused as I was, for a while.
"There's something there," he said, I got worried. What if it was something bad...
"Turn back around," he demanded. I turned back and got into my original position. Without thinking, Dan stuck his dry hand up my butt. I covered my mouth, trying not to scream from the pain. I could feel him digging around inside me. I felt him tighten his fist, he must've gotten something. He pulled his arm and the unknown object out of my anus. It felt rather large and soft, sort of slimy, actually.
"What is it, Dan?" I asked, he didn't reply. I turned back around. What I saw shocked me, my jaw dropped instantly.
"It can't be," he said, "the rarest Pepe of them all..." I took a close look. Dan was holding a frog in his arms, it was beautiful.
"Oh my god!" I said, "it's so handsome." This Pepe was no ordinary Pepe, it was the rarest Pepe. I was proud.
"You have a baby, Phil!" Dan said. I looked at Dan in his gorgeous eyes. I stopped and thought.
"No," I said, Dan looked puzzled. I smiled, "it's our baby." Dan smiled back. I put my arm around his warm shoulder and looked down on our amazing new son. From then on my life was never the same.

5 years later
"Come on Phil, we need to get him to school!" Dan shouted from downstairs.
"Alright, alright." I shouted back. Me and my son, who was now 5 years old, walked down the stairs.
"Come on, you don't want to be late on your first day." Dan said to Pepe. We walked to the car, a happy family. Pepe, who looked adorable in his school uniform, got into the backseat of the car. Me and Dan were in the front, I was driving.
It didn't take long to get to his school, it was only round the corner from our apartment. We pulled up just outside.
"Do you want me or daddy to take you in?" Dan asked. Pepe shook his head. I got out the car to open the back door and Pepe crawled out. I got down on my knees and zipped up his coat.
"Have fun," I said, "remember, me and mommy love you very much." Pepe smiled and ran off, eagerly running to his school. I sat back into the car and watched him, Dan did too.
"I'm so proud of our family," Dan said, I turned round to see a large grin.
"Me too," I said, leaning in for a kiss.
"But, Phil," Dan said.
"Yes," I answered. He looked me in the eyes,
"No homo."

Editors note because reasons: that's the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Remember to comment, I enjoy reading comments. K bye!