calum's story [extra]

you wanted it so here it is

+

"i don't remember everything, i've already told the police everything i can remember, but okay..." he paused a little, as if he had to think. "it was the day after we hung out, i had been in the grocery store with my mum and while she was still in there and paying for everything i decided to wait outside. it was pretty cold and late so i thought about going back in, but as i just turned around someone's hand covered my mouth and the other hand, you know what we did when we played when we were younger? anyways, the person began to drag me backwards and i quickly realised what the hell was actually happening, so i panicked and tried to get out of his grip but i soon blacked out...probably because of some drug i guess, and i woke up a day later i think, and i couldn't move my hands because they ere tied together behind something extremely tight, the marks are still there," calum dragged up the sleeve and showed luke, making luke's eyes widen.

"they look so new?"
"i know, but they were so much worse before...anyways, i was alone like that for about one and a half day before someone came, i still don't know what the person looks like but im pretty sure it's a guy, and he fed me with something, i don't know what it was but it wasn't disgusting and he fed me every other day, i felt like a damn animal," calum shook his head at the faded memory.
"and about a month later, i felt sick, i felt like dying and i have no idea how i managed to live through that for a year and a half. but i soon found out that i had lived in a basement the first month and then we moved, don't know where or how, but i think it was some different basements and abandoned houses, it was extremely weird and i still don't know why the guy kidnapped me." calum bit his lip.

"but within two more months, the guy started to blindfold me and then he began to hurt me, you know, like kick me, and slap me...some days he 'forgot' to give me food," calum got one of the worst memories in his head, and he tried to make it go away.
"all i wanted to know was why he did all of this to me, he hurt me so much for more than a damn year and as i said before; i thought i was gonna die, i thought like that for too many times. i began asking him why he did this and what i had done but all i got as an answer was another slap or kick," calum gulped.

"and sometimes he didn't want to answer by hurting me like that so he just left me alone for a day or two, and i lost so much weight, a dangerous amount. i looked like a skeleton after a while, and im not kidding when i say that i looked like a skeleton, i looked anorexic even if i probably wasn't, not in that way. and it was as an schedule everyday, i sometimes got food and then i was alone, he hurt me, i couldn't sleep and it made my body go into a horrible condition, i don't have to explain more of that to be honest."

another short pause of thinking.

"i cried, you know, i cried everyday, all i wanted was to go home to you, to mum and dad. to the ones i love. i wanted to be safe, my wrists were hurting, my body was hurting, i was hurting. and he enjoyed it, that was one of the worst parts. that he enjoyed seeing me — a stranger — in pain. but i thought about you more often, i wondered if you were okay but i also wondered if the police had given up, if you had given up, if mum and dad had given up? i didn't want you to give up, but i knew everyone would sooner or later anyways, but that made me cry even more."
a tear left calum's eye.
"all i wanted was to go home."

"you're home now, cal, and everything is fine," luke said calmly, hugging calum tightly as he cried onto lukes shoulder.
"i don't want to talk about it again," calum sniffled. "i-im sorry."

"you don't have to, cal, you're safe now, you're with me. he'll never hurt you again. i promise."

+

[not edited yet]

was this good enough for the ones who wanted to know calum's story? i had it planned but i didn't know how to write it, hope it was good enough. :)