Chapter 1

Alice's Point of View

All of us had found out that Esme was not Carlisle's mate. It had shocked us all even Bella. Today I am spending some time with Bella alone without Edward.

That is when I got a vision of a girl playing different instruments. This girl has light brown hair with a few blonde streaks and golden eyes. She was absolutely stunning and no words could describe her. I did see that she was coming to Forks tomorrow and she was the most famous fashion designer and she will be owning a store here in Forks instead of Port Angeles.

I told Bella what I saw and she was shocked. I didn't tell her that she kinda looked like Edwards but older which was around 22. I had a feeling this is going to change.

I had to go home and I knew I had to tell the others that there is going to be more vampires around.

-Next day-
Elizabeth's Point of View

I am so excited to move to Forks with my friend Emma and Abby and her mate Max. We are opening up a store in Forks by me being a very famous fashion designer. We are arriving today and we are moving into a house that is in the forest not too far from the Cullens. Well it would be 15 min running in vampire speed.

Oh we are finally here and it is a beautiful home that is three stories high and I have a room that looks to be a size of four bedrooms which is my music playing. A room for video gaming and a room that looks to be my office and sleeping which I don't do. Once the house was all set I went into my office and set up all my medical stuff which I am degreed to be a doctor but choose not to.

Emily is getting all the stuff for her to go to high school. Max is getting ready for being a new teacher and Abby being a nurse. I have no clue if Harold is going to be joining us or not. Oh yeah I forgot to tell that we all have a extra sense or power. Emily has the ability to see someone's relationship bonds which includes mates, Max is the best tracker, Abby  has the ability of ice and wind. What about me? Well I am a copycat and my strength and speed is still the same as a new born but double that and that is me. The thing about my copycat is that I would keep it in me and have it mastered and stronger than the user.

I am going to my shop in the morning that I know of and that I had it built months ago. I just had to wait till this house was ready. I am glad it is done now and I have my car that will come in two weeks. I am going to use my motorcycle in the mean time.