Chapter 2

Elizabeth's Point of View

Just waiting for tomorrow for the grand opening I ended up deciding to play Emma's favorite piece of music on the piano which is Apologize. It is a fun piece to play and when I started playing everyone came in and watched. Max did start singing it though. He did just for Emma.

I love this family. I just wish I would find my mate. I know Emma did say I was going to here in Forks. I am just nervous but also excited.

Edward Cullen's Point of View

After the family got home from hunting we heard a piano being played from the new neighbors. Soon we heard a male singing and we were all shocked and whoever was playing was better than me that's for sure.

I ended up thinking about my big sister that had raised me which was Elizabeth. I always called her Lizza and she went missing when she was 22. I was depressed but soon after I got very ill. Nobody knows about my sister and I am glad because it is very touchy for me.

" Edward did you here we are having a new teacher and student tomorrow?" Alice had said.

" No who are they?"

" Emma Klien and Max Klien they are siblings. Max is married to a nurse who is Abby. Then they live with a really close friend who's name is Elizabeth and I don't remember her name but she is opening up a store here in Forks."

" That's cool Alice."

Elizabeth's Point of View

I had heard the whole family's conversation. Well the Cullen's and it is now time for me to leave and told Max to make sure Emma gets to school. Also to be careful of the others of our kind.

I then left onto my motorcycle and went to my store which was not far from the school. When I got there I got a call from the school.

" Hello?"

" Hi is this Elizabeth Mason?"

" This is she and why you asking?"

" I was wonderinf if you would like to work for us a day a week for our fashion design class?"

" Sure and I will be working Monday's."

" Alright see you Monday next week."

I then hung up and finsished putting things together when I saw a Audi pass by and smelt vampires. I figured there would be and I remembered Tanya Denali tell me about the Cullen Clan. I knew it was them.

This is going to be hard and knew there was a mind reader, someone who sees the future, and changes emotions and feels them. Oh boy I gotta tell everyone. I had texted Max, Emma, and Abby about everything.

What a start to my day?

Emma's Point of View

I know about the Cullen's and they have me join them at lunch. Everyone at school was schocked they took a liking to me.

" Emma who is your clan leader?" If I remember correctly it was Jasper who had asked.

" Elizabeth but I am not telling you her last name because I honestly don't know."

" Wow does she not like it? " Rose had said.

" No it just reminds her of her human life. That makes her really sad. That is not good and she is very powerful."

They all nodded there heads in understanding. I am glad that they understand and I hope our clans get along.

(Picture is the inside of the store Elizabeth owns in Forks)