Dead Man Walking

10:31p.m_
Vernon's Bar_

Closing the door behind me,I can feel blood pumping through my veins rapidly like a speeding car going on laps.Sweats start flowing down my neck.I don't know why I was afraid.He is just a crackhead tramp.I can just go back in and put his head in the toilet bowl.But something about what he is saying,I don't know what it is,but from the looks in his eyes,it might be true.

I quickly shake my head to forgot it.Walking casually toward my friends,I take my seat and continue to drink like nothing ever happened.Jerry can be seen with them.

"Hey man!"Chris greeted me as soon as he see me while Paul waves his hand.

"Something happened?I know the toilet stinks,it makes me want to puke too,"Chris asked then slap my back.

"It was nothing.Just an old douche in there rambling,"I said while trying to keep it cool.I didn't tell them what the old man said.

"Give his some money and he'll shut up,"he replied.

Both of them continued to drinking but Jerry seems to know I was hiding something.Maybe he does have a six sense?He went over to me and whisper."You look pale and you didn't tell the full story,"

"Jerry,you really need to teach me you mind reading ability,"I joked.Jerry chuckles a bit then look at me.

"I hear a lot of strange stories and I bet yours are too,"

I give a deep sigh."The old man that I told earlier?Something not quite right about him.He mumbles about a thing,an "it".He says that everyone is gonna get it and you can't escape it,because it will consume you,"I explained carefully.

Jerry look at me with a puzzled look,then he make that "I remember!"face and tell me to call my friends over here.

"What is it?"Paul asked me and Jerry.

Jerry asked us to come closer so other nearby people won't hear.

"I heard about this.They said its a virus that appeared suddenly.At first,it seems like a common flu but the victim began to lost control of themself.Drooling and skin peeling off.During the last few hours,the victim went into coma.Doctors thought he was gone,then suddenly,the victim spring back to life and become...grotesque things,"he explained.Me and my friends has our jaw hanging by what we just hear.

"How did you know this?"Paul asked,intrigued to hear more.

"One of my friend,Dr Connor.He said he almost get killed in the incident.Now he staying at my house,"he replied.All of us knew where Jerry lived.

"Can we met him?"I asked.Deeply in my heart,I want to know about this...virus."Maybe he got some info about the..."

"Poor guy,"Chris interrupt."Is he the only one alive?What happened to the others?"

"He and a nurse,Jennifer.I didn't know where she lived,but Connor might know.He said that all the staff has been torned apart.His best friend,Dr Andrew got his throat ripped apart,"he said sadly.Then he turned toward me."Sure thin'.We see him tomorrow,"

"And the old man Michael told me earlier,he said that the man knows about it,"Jerry continues.Both Paul and Chris exchanged glances then look at me.

"So,he's not the usual money begging tramp...,"Chris mutters.

Shocked at the news,I think about going back to the toilet stalls and confront the old man about it.How do he knows about the virus?

"Let's see the old man,"

"Splendid idea,Michael!"Chris stand up and began marching toward the toilet stalls."Let's break him!"he continued.

10:45p.m_
Vernon's Bar,Men Toilet Stall_