1:A regular everyday, day

Sollux's POV

I slowly sit up in my bed and rub my eyes tiredly. Then without looking I start to reach around on the bedside table looking for my red & blue glasses, after a few minutes I finally reach them and put them on. I slowly and tiredly crawl out of bed just in my underwear and I slowly walk to the kitchen and open the fridge taking out the honey and carefully squirting some in my mouth 'mmm'. Then a few minutes later I didn't notice as Eridan walked into the kitchen also in his underwear and he blushes a deep purple as he watches me eat the honey. Then he says quietly "oh um...good morning." I turn around quickly as I start to blush a deep yellow and I say "morning Eridan" a little annoyed. I walk over to him and slowly open his mouth for him and squirt some honey in it and I rub his cheek a little. He blushes deeper and smiles softly looking down and says quietly "mmm so sweet." I laugh and kiss his cheek softly and I put the honey back in the fridge and I walk out of the kitchen and go sit on the couch and Eridan asks loudly from the kitchen "Do you love me Sol?" I sigh and answer "I'm not sure, but you know what you could do." "Hmm?" Eridan walks out of the kitchen and looks at me questionably. I get up and I take his hand and walk him to my room.