15:Things are back on track

Eridan's POV
So things are a lot better between me and Sollux, me and him made love for the first time in like 3 months last night. It was amazing might I say. Right now I'm in the kitchen making some coffee and about to start on Nagrom's bottle when Sollux walks in and comes up behind me wrapping his arms around me warmly with a smile. I blush and look back at him with a tired smile and we kiss softly and he says gently "I'll make her bottle this time baby." I nod giving him a "thank u so much" look and he walks over to the other counter starting on the bottle. Then not to long after there goes little Nagrom crying again and Sollux runs in there with the bottle and I follow him and he picks her up cradling her and slipping the bottle in her mouth and she starts sucking and shuts her eyes. I walk over to the other side of where he's holding her and stand closely making Nagrom be in between us and she opens her eyes and smiles up at us both and her eyes are like Sollux's so they shoot out their layers and remove my glasses holding them there and I laugh "Hey what do you think you're doing little girl?" She just giggles and Sollux laughs and says "Your powers are probably gonna be stronger than daddy's" she smiles with a blush and I say softly "Woo better hope not." Sollux smirks and winks at me after he says "Yeah that's what you said last night, we all know you can't handle my powers" I smack his arm and blush hard looking away "Oh shut up Sol!" He laughs and kisses my cheek.