four

"Jimin you can leave now."

-

Jimin stood in a line waiting for the city bus to come. When the bus came he sat in the way back where not a lot of people were seated at. Looking out the window he saw glimmered street lights filled with cities while the sky was pitched black.

Jimin roamed his hand over the seat next to him. He remembered that Jungkook wasn't there with him and he couldn't wait to see him.

Coming to a stop sign Jimin got off. Across the street was a little shop. He walked over looking both ways when he entered the bake shop.

He filled thoughts inside his head with,

"I wonder if Jungkook likes vanilla or chocolate."

"He won't mind right?"

"I know his favorites."

A loud ring broke him out of his thoughts as the cashier spoke to him.

"Can I get this to go?"

Ringing the item he left back to the city bus. Pulling to another stop his heart started to pulse because he's been wanting to see Jungkook for so long while he was in the hospital. Walking inside Jungkooks main door that had been unlocked he texted his phone placing the cake on the table.

-

Jimin: You there

Jimin: I miss you a lot

*message not sent

"This phone cannot receive any messages it has been disconnected"

Opening the bedroom door no one was there but his phone was.

He walked over to his phone and turned it on. A message appeared typed up already.

-

[Text message]

Jimin you're probably reading this right now and I feel sorry that I couldn't be there the day you came back. I never told anyone but I was hurting a lot. So I helped myself. I know I could've spent my birthday with you. So I left something.

-

Jimin looked around and found a little box. He opened it and found a polaroid. It made a clicking noise and a picture came out.

Jimin curved his mouth upwards with the tip of his fingers on both sides of his face with a clear voice he said out loud,

"Smile."

-

Jimin felt himself have a little attack to his heart where it stopped moving but for one last time he sent something to Jungkook.

Jimin: I love you

*message not sent*