0.29

"Me..A princess.."

Aiden nodded slowly.

"Shut up!" She said in disgust, if this was some kind of joke it was quite funny yet stupid at the same time, how can she a princess she has never been royal in her life. She shook her head irritably as she starts walking out of the office till Aiden pulled her back.

"Come here. I'll prove it to you" he says pulling her to his desk. He took out his laptop as he typed in 'Royal family of Thailand'
he showed a picture of her family that was taken way back.

She stared at the picture and her eyes widen at the images displayed on the screen. Trying to process what's been happening didn't quite work, it was all too much for her as she stormed out the office bawling her eyes out.

He tried calling her name but unfortunately it was too late.

He sigh deeply as he plopped on his chair thinking of what he has done. He didn't mean to actually spill it out that quickly but it did and now she's probably cursing her brains out.

"How do you apologize to a princess?" He says wiping his face with both hands.

Lynn marches down the hallways and into the elevator. She passes by some of the workers who bowed back at her every where she goes, she nods her head slightly with smile walking out the building halting a bit to inhale and exhale the all the frustration she's been thinking of.

It had been a very long and all she wanted was to take a break from all that's been happening lately.

With a thirty second break she walked off to a near by park that was right across the street from her work place.

With the cool breeze coating her body it was a perfect time to relax and just forget about what Aiden has said. Lynn made her way to a huge playground where tons of little kids ran around giggling and simply having fun.

She smiled at the image sitting down on the bench as she took out her iPhone and listen to some soothing music.

Minutes pass by and without any awareness to anything she did not realize that a little girl was sitting next to her. The little girl smiled brightly at Lynn as she was dozing off, the little girl giggled as she poked Lynn's cheeks causing her to be wide awake shifting her gaze at the girl next to her.

Instead of saying something mean to the little girl she smiled at her and extended her hand for a shake, the girl looked at it for a sec but smiled as she returned the favor.

"Hi there sweetie.."

"Hai" the little girl waved.

Lynn was stunned on how the kid resembles so much of the man she used to love, her eyes, nose and lips were just like his but her personality was bright and charming kind of like hers. Before she she could speak a tap on her arm caused her to look to the side only to have the same little girl staring at her.

Her eyes shifted back and forth and finally realized that they were twins.

"Hello there" she says at the other little girl, this one wasn't as quite friendly as her other twin. She had an aura that made Lynn not even want to even get close to her, this one looked troubled.

She cleared her throat as she extended her hands in front of the little girl, to her surprise she did shake it but with a glare as well.

To avoid any awkward tensions Lynn began to speak hoping that the other one would also take a chance.

"I'm Lynn what's your names" she smiles at them.

"I'm Ailee & I'm Lea" they said.

That name ringed in her head multiple times, as she stared at the two her she instantly covered her mouth at the most puzzling event she's been having. She remembered perfectly that Jungkook had twins and their names were Lea & Ailee ..except they were dead ..so how could they just come back to life that easily?

Her throat became dry and her heart speeding very quickly, she didn't know what to do or say, her body shook in fear as she literally left without even saying goodbye. She ran fast as she could because if that's really Jungkooks kids then he must be close and she didn't want to have any contact with him whatsoever.

Finally making it to the stop sign panicking, with her breathing unstable she waited impatiently for the green light to go.

When the green light finally showed she ran quickly but in an instant she came crashing down as her body rolled to the middle of streets with bloods started oozing from her head to her arms.

Her visions were unclear only smudged pictures of people's legs surrounded her, her ears weren't even hearing anything as it became mute to the sudden impact. Her body felt broken as if it wasn't enough shattered as it is, it felt as if this was finally the end of her.

With her body all crippled there was no use in trying to get up, till someone lifted her body bridal style. Still blurry vision fogged her eyes of people moving away while the person that rescued her walked to his car.

He laid her gently in the back seat while he made his way to the front starting the engine of the car driving off to somewhere private.

Once again her voice muted her lungs of nothing trying to speak out but there was no use, whoever the guy was she tagged her and now she's it. At least in a way if this is her last time seeing the world she's glad she got to find out some crazy things about her that she didn't know, watching her daughter grow and finding someone that she likes.

She began to close her eyes as tears rolled down her scratch up cheeks.

__________

I placed her down on the bed, she was out of it the whole night but luckily she didn't damage any of her organs but still minor damage from the impact.

Thanks to V for finally finding where she was located, I immediately rushed back home just to wait for her, I saw her walking to the park only to be talking to no one in particular which I thought was a bit weird because there was no one there. She then ended running and there I was plunging my car towards her as she rolled down trailing bloods everywhere.

With her fully unaware with her surrounding I quickly stripped her down to clean up her wounds. Once I took off her clothes my eyes widen at the horrible affliction I've caused. Her entire body was painted in bluish purple marks, there were still scars that had been left from the time I whipped her back.

I gulped at her image, honestly the way she laid there ached my heart to the fullest. Apologizing or even begging for forgiveness wouldn't do any good, I've done this to her for no apparent reason. I can't believe I exist in this world just to harm someone who's done nothing wrong.

As I was to head downstairs to get a bucket of hot water for her wounds my phone beeped. It was Jin hyung, I sigh placing the phone near my ear.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook have you found Lynn yet?" his voice was rather happy.

A small pause occurred but I soon replied with a "Yeah".

"Jungkook..you have to kill her..she's going to destroy us. If you don't our family will be in crises" he warned.

I took a deep breath then exhaled, I then smiled at Lynn as I spoke one last time with my Jin

"Don't worry hyung ..she won't bother us anymore"

______________
**CUTT~~
I think I'm going to do a cover of Run, still need to practice the lyrics. So as always if you like this chapter please be so kind to leave comments & vote ^^