Chapter 2- New Guy

Chapter 2.

I walk in through the school doors and instantly spot Taylor. Well, I couldn't miss her. She has bright pink hair. Something like that is kind of hard to ignore. I kiss Jake lightly on the cheek and speed walk to my group. I make it to them and apparently, I get them at a bad time because all I hear is "and I said "Aw hell nah! You either eat the marshmallows and the charms or nothing at all! Damn kid thinking he can just leave the Lucky Charm's with no marshmallows. That's like taking the horn off a unicorn! Then it's just a horse!". Wow, only Taylor would say something as weird and random as that, about her little brother.

Ryan is just standing there rubbing her back saying "It's okay babe, it's okay." over and over again. I shuffle away from the fuming Taylor and lean against the lockers with Jay. I can feel him looking at me so I say "What?".

"Your hair grows like weed and your roots are showing." He says, talking about my strawberry-blonde hair coming through my black dye.

I sigh. "Thanks Jay." I say sarcastically.

"Only for you babe." He pauses for a while until something catches his eye. "Oh my gosh girl, look at that fine piece of ass walking over here. Looks like we got ourselves some fresh meat." Jay licks his lips. I'm serious, he does that. "How do I look?" He asks, flipping his black hair over to the side and smoothing down the side of his head that's shaved.

"Perfect, as always." I say. The 'nice piece of ass' was walking closer to us and Ryan and Jesse looked like they were about to burst out laughing. It looks like 'fresh meat' was about to pass us when he stops and does a man hug with Ryan and then Jesse. They turn to look at us and I lock eyes with the new guy. We stare at each other for a few seconds before I look away. I don't talk to any guys besides Jay, Ryan, Jesse and Jake. That way I don't have to get hurt like my mother did. I know it sounds stupid, but it does make sense.

"Guys, this is Logan. Logan this is Taylor, Alex and Jay." Ryan says pointing at us.

"Hi," Jay puts out his hand, " what team do you play for?" I chuckle a little. That was blunt.

"I'm not really into sports." Logan answers.

I laugh louder this time. "He's asking if you're gay or straight." I translate.

"Oh-uh-oh I'm straight." Logan stutters. I just notice now that he's wearing a leather jacket and snake bites. He looks really bad ass. His eyes are blue orbs penetrating into mine.

"Oh well, he's all yours A." Jay says nudging me forward.

"Jay!" I whisper-shout. I look sideways to see a chuckling Logan and Jesse and Ryan with huge smirks plastered on their faces. I'm surprised Taylor hasn't said anything yet. She's usually very talkative around new people.

"How would you react if your sibling ate all the fun out the Lucky Charms?" Taylor asks. Wow, that's what she had to say?

"Enough about the damn Lucky Charms!" I say before Logan can answer.

"Well," Logan says surprising me. "I don't have any siblings but if they ate the fun out of anything I would be pretty pissed."

"See!" Taylor yells, gaining stares at her from random passersby. "I'm not crazy to be mad! I'm crazy, yes. But not about this particular subject."

"I'm done." I say shaking my head. I was about to walk away when Taylor grabs my arm.

"Don't look away from me like you don't know me!" I look away from her purposely. She did this at Dominos Pizza once when she was talking to me about something stupid and I pretended I didn't know her. "You know me!" I burst out laughing and everyone joins in.