Ch 2

(No ones p.o.v)
Bella and Troy were sitting together by the ocean talking about many things.
( b-Bella t-Troy)
B- Troy tell me the truth, why won't they let me play football.
T- I don't know but I think other teams are to afraid so they probably complained for no good reason.
B- How do you think I would have done this year?
T- I think you would have done ten times as good as last year because you have practice so hard.
B- Thanks Troy. That moment Bella had put her head on his chest looking at the sky while they laid there talking.
T- Hey you deserve it your amazing.
B- Your just saying that.
T- No I'm not I mean it you are smart, some what funny,beautiful,great at football,and you can sing and lastly you are and amazing artist. Oh and don't forget you are my girlfriend.
B- Thanks Troy I really love you
T- Not as much as I love you.
B- Yeah keep telling yourself that.
T- What's that supposed to mean.
B- Nothing.
T- Tell me !Tell me! Tell me! Troy then started to tickle Bella.
B- Stop it !Stop it ! Bella said giggling so much Troy was laughing.
T- Not till you tell what you meant.
B- NEveR! Bella said laughing.
T- then I'll NEveR stop tickling you. Troy said while coping Bella.
B- Fine ! Troy stopped to listen. It means I love you so much there is no way you love me more.
T-What makes u say that. Surely I love u more.
B-Oh please u can't prove it. Besides I always win.
T-The second part is true but the first part I can do.
B-Really. Show me.
Troy had looked around then remembered how much Bella said she had wanted to jump in the pool but hadn't swam since forever so she was afraid so he threw her in. Then climbed in to hold her. Bella smacked him and said this proves I love u more.
T-Really cause I just saved ur life.
B- My life wouldn't need saving if u didn't throw me.
T- I'm sorry but I remembered how cute u looked swimming and u said urself u really wanted to go swimming. So I couldn't help it.
B-What ever if I say u won will u let go of me?
T- No
B- Why?
T- Because I need a kiss first
B- Fine. Then Bella pulled Troy close and said, you'll have to pay me back, then kissed him.