Part title

(Secret person pov)
Hickory dickory doc the mouse ran up the clock, the clocks strikes one then their all gone. It starts at Bella and ends with Troy , I want to make sure he suffers the most. Ok .enough games it's time you know who I am, well do you have any guessed. No, ok I'm the one and only Trevor. Now don't you worry I'm not going to kill anyone. I might just eliminate one or two. Not Bella she's the reason I'm doing this to get her back. Now I must be going oh and your invited to the party my father is hosting. P.S. My dad is Bella's moms boss.

(Bella's pov)
Hurry up Bells, we're going to be late.
Coming give me a second, man these girls are annoying sometimes. I whispered the last part. Ok I know you think I'm crazy but I feel like something bad is going to happen tonight.*knock knock*. Who is it? I asked just as I finished my hair. Troy. Come in. I say. One second later Troy is in my room eyeing me up and down. What you need? I asked. Nothing but I need to tell you something. He started to scare me when he said that. What? I said sitting down. I have this feeling almost like something is going to happen tonight, as in something bad.
B:Funny you said that Troy I was feeling that way to.
T: Bells I don't think we should go, what if something or someone takes you or hurts you.
B: Troy I'm scared to but I have to go to support my mom.
T: I know Bells but I don't want anything to happen to you.
B: I'll be alright,
T: ok let's go.
Troy's right we should stay home but I need to support my mom. This is a big deal. Wait a minute. Troy? Yeah. He said turning around. What did my mom say her job was? I'm not quite sure but I think it's a business woman. Ok and what is her bosses name? Um Dave, why? What's his last name?

AT THE PARTY
We finally arrived. Me and Troy told Sofie, Pepper, Newt, and Sawyer about what me and Troy were saying. They said that no matter what one of us is always with the other.
We were just walking in when I felt a tug on my shirt. I looked back to see some guy eye raping me. When I turned back around everyone was gone. I started walking and end up seeing Troy kissing some girl. Tears started streaming down my face. When they stopped he tuned and saw me. Bella, wait. Was all I heard before running outside. When I got out there I ran and climbed up the tree. When I reached a good sturdy branch I sat and watched as Troy came out looking for me. A few minutes later he went back inside. All the sudden I had fallen out of the tree. When I tried to get up, everything got blurry. I looked down to see my hand bleeding. When I finally got up I walked over to the swing looking up into the sky. I felt a hand cover my mouth. I looked over my shoulder as much as I could to see a glimpse of......................................

I know Hannah how could you do that well it's easy. Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm trying to change that. Any ways hope you like I'll update so I promise. It's just that I have been so busy with school and soccer. Love y'all🤓