I Wont Lie, I Ate Toothpaste

My life is not great. Then why is the title saying otherwise? I dunno.

Okay so, Im just gonna tell you head start that my name is Corey. Im a cool dude. Please dont listen to Carter when he says Im not.

Carter is one of my best friends besides J.J and Winter. Carter is the sort of dude who makes friends easily and tries to hook up with tons of girls but never gets one.

He had nice jet black hair and pale skin. He normally dressed punk rock. Ripped jeans, mud-stained sneakers and black hoodies. Sometimes he'd wear a snapback or a gold chain (He has tons of fake ones).

He acts all thug and rebel but he's not all that tough.

He has an obsession with tacos and anything food with the letter 't'. Like tuna, toothpaste (He likes the kids' coke flavour. He made me try some, they weren't that bad), and tomato. I know thats wierd, but yeah...

J.J was... I dunno. She was her. She's funny, crazy, daring, rebel, and did I mention crazy? She was the solo livin' yolo type. She also had the most amount of confidence ever. You know like if you owned 30% confidence? She'd own the rest of the 70%.

She had her hair cut unequally and slightly curled, a part of it dyed blue, green, pink, and purple.

Make up and heels? Hell nawh. She wore sweatshirts all day everyday, some wrist bands or sweat bands and her worn out converse. HAHAHA.

One more thing, she likes drums so she always had her drumsticks attached to a strap below her knee. She claimed to have 46 of them. AND IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY DONT TOUCH EM.

Winter? She's bipolar. Sometimes shes just really moody and sometimes happy. Sometimes girly and cheerleader or boyish and punk rocker.

She was all over One Direction. Mostly the blonde, Niall.

She had times where she wore tanks and miniskirts with heals but other times she had print tees, jeans and Vans.

She liked guitar. She was really really good.

Im kidding, she's horrible.

She didn't know how to hold her picks right, what more her guitar. She messed up her plucking and chords. She was horrible at it. We did tell her that ones but she shrugged it off and laughed.

"Am I just too good for you guys to admit?" She said.

Oh well. Lets just say this is the story about how we suddenly get a Carter a real gold chain.