Chapter 34

"Get up already!" Harry screamed, for what seemed like, the millionth time.

"Fine, I'm up!" I said as the rest of the girls stirred around in the bed.

"Get freshened up and wake them up, 'til then I'll make breakfast." Harry said as I let out a groan, getting up from the bed.

"So, what's for breakfast?" Nikki asked Harry as she pecked him on the cheek.

"Bacon, eggs and toast." Harry replied as Nikki nodded coming and sitting next to me on the sofa. Harry was cooking in the kitchen with Liam, Niall still in bed and Zayn and Frasha were conversing about something. Louis had gone for a jog, not very usual of him, but oh well.

"Good morning." Niall said as he sat down next to me.

"Good morning." I replied with a smile.

"Where's Diane?" I asked as I noticed that she wasn't around.

"She's gone back to her folks' house for a few days." He replied with a grin. I couldn't really tell what that grin was all about.

"Okieeee." I said as he let out a chuckle.

"Hey, Louis." Harry said from across the kitchen as I looked towards the door. Louis was standing there, sweating, as he gave me a faint smile then rushed into his room.

"What's up with him?" I asked Harry.

"No idea." Harry replied shaking his head.

"I'll talk to him in sometime." I said as I got up and went to the kitchen counter to grab some breakfast.

"So what's everyone up to today?" I asked stuffing bacon in my mouth.

"Eww, don't talk with food in your mouth." Niall said as bacon fell out of his mouth while speaking.

"Look who's talking." I said, sarcastically with a smirk.

"Shut up." Niall replied, playfully, as I giggled.

"It's my turn to get the grocery, wanna come?" Niall asked as I nodded, giving him a smile as he smiled back.

"Louis, you had breakfast?" I ask entering the room as I saw a sad looking Louis sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, I grabbed some while jogging back home." He replied with a faint smile.

"Louis, what's wrong? You seem sad." I asked Louis as I sat next to him.

"Nothing's wrong, love. Don't worry, I'm fine." He said with a grin but I could see through it, he was lying.

"It's alright if you don't wanna tell me, but I'm always here to talk, okay?" I said with a sigh as he nodded, smiling at me.

"Me and Niall are going grocery shopping, you wanna come?" I asked as Louis thought for a few seconds then replied.

"No, I think I'll pass." Louis said with a smile as I nodded.

"Okay, do you want me to get you anything?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Okie, love, I'll get going." I said as I gave him a kiss on his forehead, as he let out a sigh. I don't know what was wrong but if he was still like this when I came back, I was gonna talk to him about it.

"I love you." I said as I went out the doorway. No reply. *sigh*

"Okay, Nialler, you gotta stop putting so much food in the trolley." I said with a giggle.

"I'm just taking food, you know, for, like, survival?" Niall replied in an American schoolgirl tone as I chuckled at his behaviour. God, this kid was mad.

"I don't think galaxy bars and gummy bears are a necessity." I replied as he rolled his eyes.

"Not for you, but for me,they are." Niall said as I playfully slapped his arm, watching him grab more food.

"No more, Horan!" I said in a serious tone as he made a puppy-dog face.

"Fine." I said with a sigh, giving in because of his big blue eyes as he chuckled.

"I think I need a few more galaxy bars. I'll be right back." Niall said as he ran over to some other aisle, out of my sight.

"God, that kid's cute." I muttered to myself, giggling and thinking about Niall as someone snapped me out of my thoughts. Oh, no.

"Hello, hello. Look who I found." Tyler, yes, my ex, said with a smirk as he stood in front of me with his hands in his pocket.

"Buzz off, Tyler." I snarled at him as he chuckled.

"Now, that's not the way to speak to your first love, is it?" Tyler asked as he came closer, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Don't touch me." I said as I yanked his hand away, his smirk turning into a frown then a smirk again.

"Don't you remember all those times I touched you, all those times my hands lingered down your back." He said grabbing me by the waist and pulling me closer. I tried, pushing him away but he was too strong for me.

"All those times, I touched your lip-" Tyler stopped as he was yanked away from me and thrown on the ground.

"Back off, jackass. Don't touch her!" Niall snarled at Tyler as he pinned him to the ground.

"Who is he?" Niall asked, looking at me for a second. Oh, that's right, Niall hasn't ever seen Tyler.

"Tyler." I replied as Niall's fists clenched into a ball.

"Calm down, he's not worth it." I said, rubbing Niall's back softly with my hands as he nodded.

"Let's just go." Niall said as he grabbed my hand and we walked out the store.

"Thank you." I said, still holding onto Niall's hand.

"You don't need to thank me. He was being a douchebag to you, I just straightened him out." Niall said with a grin as I grinned back, feeling pure glee thinking about Tyler's face when Niall pinned him to the ground.

"Hey, guys." Niall said as we walked in the flat.

"Didn't you go to get the grocery?" Liam asked with a confused expression as we nodded.

"Where is it then?" Liam asked as we both realised, after the encounter with Tyler, we'd just walked out of the store.

"Oh, crap! We forgot to buy it!" Niall said as I did a facepalm.

"God, we are such crazy people." I said as Niall chuckled, nodding in agreement.

"That's it. These both are never going grocery shopping ever again." Liam said as we both started laughing, not being able to control it anymore.

"I'll go change." I said still laughing as I walked in the room to see Louis sprawled on the bed. He sat up straight right as I entered the room.

"I need to talk to you." Louis said softly but sternly.

"What is it?" I asked, going and standing next to Louis

"I can't do this anymore." Louis said as he let out a sigh. Wait, what did he mean by that? No, I didn't hear him right. This wasn't happening.

"Wh-what are you saying?" I stuttered.

"I'm breaking up with you, Kiara. We're over."

And right then, my heart broke... Again.

•Hey, I hope you liked this one! I worked on it a lot! Louis broke up with her.. ;(

Don't worry, she'll be happy again. :D

Please, comment, guys. I don't even want many, even one comment will make me happy.

VOTE

AND

COMMENT!

PLEASE?

*Share my story with your friends! Ask them to read!

Love ya, lovelies!

XOXO

-KjHoran