Chapter 2

- Thrail speech
- Naruto's speech
These permitters will be a one time thing for this chapter, now on with the story!

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR, 3 YEARS IN THE DIMENSION!

Narrator

'King Dragon ROAAAAAAAAAAR' 'King Dragon ROAAAAAAAAAAAAR' Streams of golden light erupt from Thrail and Naruto's mouth, eventually cancelling each other. Both Naruto and Thrail are breathing heavily. 'You have indeed become powerful, but their is still one thing you need to do before I leave' 'Ok, I don't want you to leave but I guess it's inevitable huh?' 'Yes' 'So what do I need to do?' 'Kill me.' 'NO! I WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING TO MY DAD!' 'I was going to tell you this earlier, but my time is up. I will die in less than a month no matter what dimension I am in. Upon my death the person who killed me will become infinitely stronger.' Tears began to flow from Naruto's eyes. 'Is there any way to save you?' 'Not physically but I can implant my consciousness into you allowing you to speak to me inside your mindscape, the place inside your mind that you can enter mentally at any time.' 'Good, if I have to kill your physical body I will make your mental one live on.' 'Good, let us begin.' A pure white light forms between the heads of Naruto and Thrail. Naruto feels Thrail's mind enter him. With tears in his eyes Naruto walks up to Thrail and uses his roar attack to kill him, well the husk of him anyway. Naruto feels a huge power surge through him and then falls unconscious. Suddenly a white light absorbs him and teleports him somewhere. 'I will send you to Earthland Naruto... Maybe you can be happier there.'

OK NOW BACK TO NORMAL SPEECH RULES! (so any person speaking will be identified, kinda <3 BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEWHERE IN EARTHLAND...

'Hey, there's a kid in the street what do we do?' The cloaked figure asked the other cloaked figure. The other man replied with an evil smirk 'Throw him in with the others we can always use more.' 'Ok' The other cloaked figure who had seen Naruto replied with a grin.

Naruto woke up to see a lot of people dressed in rags. 'Where am I?' He asked. An old man replied grimly, 'You are in the Tower.'

_________________________________________________________________________________
AUTHORS NOTE

Thank you star2645 for becoming my first follower <3 it means a lot!

Ok so if you have not seen the Tower of Heaven arc in Fairy Tail either watch it or just let yourself read on like any story, when I finish chapter 3 XD

To anyone reading this, THANKS FOR READING MY STORY, YOU ARE AWESOME!

Peace!