12

I've been riding with rosa to my classes. I guess you could say that she got to have her "I told you" moment about Matt.

I haven't seen matt in over a week and I honestly miss him so much.

I miss Tyler too, I hung up all the pictures he's drew me around my room.

I sighed loudly while plopping on my couch. I was expecting Burnie to run up and lay next to me like usual, than I remembered that he's gone too.

I heard Rosas voice blast in the hallway, "Girl let me in",she yelled.

I got up and groggily walked to the door and answered it.

"You know there's this thing called knocking, you should try it instead of annoying our neighbors",I said letting her in.

Rosa just laughed and wiggled her keys in my face, "You ready to go",she smiled.

I pushed her keys out of my face harshly almost knocking them out of her hands.

"Go home".

She shook her head, "No ,now get into some nicer clothes and",she started to say before I interrupted her coldly.

"No".

She put here hands up, "Fine dress like that but if someone accidentally mistakes you for a trash bag and tries to put you in a dumpster, I'm not saving you".

I rolled my eyes angrily, "No Rosa, I mean I'm not going to my classes today",I yelled.

"Why, because of Matt"?

I crossed my arms stubbornly, "No I just don't feel good today".

She rolled her eyes, "What ever Aria",she said before walking out.

I sighed as I watched my Best friend walk out angrily.

I knew that she was fed up with me groaning around over a boy she warned me about.

Suddenly my phone rang causing me to jump a little.

I looked down at it expecting it to be my mom, but it wasn't. It was Joey, that kid from my class.

I gave him my number because we were partners for a project.

"Hey",I said casually.

"Hey aria",he said back.

"Umm do you need anything",I chuckled trying not to sound rude.

"Yeah I'm taking you out tonight",he said like a commandment.

"Ummm",I said getting ready to say no, but than I thought for a second. Maybe it'll cheer me up.

"Umm okay",I finished.

"Awesome, well I'll be there at 8. You live in those apartments right".

"Yeah",I said.

"Great, see you later",he said before hanging up.

I sighed before siting down.

I have a date.....with a guy I don't even like.