30

I drove Tyler and I back over to matts house.

"We're back",I shouted.

There was no answer and Tyler and I continued to walk further into the house.

We found Matt passed out on the couch.

I smiled at the sight of him sleeping before grabbing Tyler's hand and walking him upstairs to his room.

I tucked him into his bed before walking back downstairs and getting my stuff ready to leave.

As I was walking past the couch I felt something take hold of my wrist causing me to let out a quick scream.

I looked down to see Matt snickering up at me.

I felt relief flow though me now knowing that I wasn't about to die, although I wasn't happy with Matt.

"That's not funny, I thought that you were asleep",I said smacking his hand away from my wrist.

He was still laughing, "I was, but I woke up when you were up stairs with Tyler".

I crossed my arms looking away from him trying to make him feel bad even though I wasn't mad anymore.

He sighed, "Hey Aria I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you",he said sitting up.

My cover dropped as soon as he touched my hand.

"I'm just messing with you",I laughed.

He pulled me down onto the couch.

"Are you leaving",he asked.

"Well yeah",I laughed.

He sat up and hugged me tightly.

"Stay here tonight".

I sighed, "I can't, Jack really misses me and I promised him that I'd be home tonight".

"Okay fine",he joked crossing his arms stubbornly.

"Besides you need to rest",I smiled.

"Well how are you getting home?",Matt asked.

"I just texted jack, he's on his way right now".

Matt nodded and just in that moment there I heard a car honk from outside signally Jack was here.

I gave Matt a quick kiss before running out to the car

"Hey sis",Jack smiled as I got in the car.

"Hey",I smiled back.

As we drove home I noticed Jack was acting kinda awkward but I decided not to ask yet.

Once we got to the apartments Jack and I ordered pizza.

"I missed you", he said plopping down on the couch.

I smiled, "I missed you too, but you know what I won't miss......hospital food",I chuckled.

He laughed, "I offered to bring you food".

I shrugged, "It doesn't matter anymore".

There was a knock on the door and Jack got up to go answer it figuring it was the pizza guy.

Instead Rosa was standing on the other side. She didn't even bother to look past Jack for me......She was just looking Jack.

Jack quickly looked back at me as my mind wondered why she was here. She didn't even know I was home yet.