two

Dippers POV:

Mabel and I walk downstairs the following morning to begin our long shift. Of course I'm exhausted.

"Dipper, you should try some of my homemade Mabel Juice! It has plastic dinosaurs in it!"

"I'd rather be exhausted then have possible food poisoning."

"Suit yourself, Mr. Grumpy. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be in the bathroom giving Waddles a makeover."

I let her run off with her pet pig, I've gotten used to her shenanigans. Things like this were normal to me now.

I walk into the Mystery Shack full of hokey-low budget, trash that for some reason is interesting and worth all of the money it costs.

As I'm looking I feel a hand flip the back of my hat so it falls over. I turn around to see Wendy walking to the cash register.

"Hey doofus." She says to me just like almost everyday. "Sorry I'm late. Busy day, huh?" She says sarcastically motioning to the empty room.

I nervously laugh. "It hasn't been this busy in ages!" She laughs. I made her laugh. Out of pity? Is she laughing at me or with me?

She interrupts my train of thought. "So hey, I got invited to this party on Saturday and I was wondering if you wanted to come. It's at Robbie's house."

"You're kidding right?"

"Huh?"

"Robbie and I, well we aren't really friends if you know what I mean."

She laughs again. "Don't sweat it, dude! Your sister will be there with you and I'll make sure he doesn't touch a finger on you."

"Wow, um, sure! I'm always in! I mean I will be always in! I mean I-" I clear my throat, "Yes!"

"Awesome! I'll see you there then."

My heart beats faster then Mabel running while on 2 glasses of Mabel Juice. Saturday.
This will make the whole week worth while.

----

Authors POV:

I will be doing more Point Of Views in future chapters.

Pacifica will be in the next chapter...

sorry this was so short, I have something that I realllly wanna do but I have to build up to it.

buy gold byeeeeeee!!!

xoxo

Sophia