Chapter 3.

ILL MAKE LONGER CHAPTERS LATER  PLEASE DONT JUDGE/RUSH ME!(≧≦)

Kellins POV

So this new guy, i dont even know him, did i literally just ask him if he wanted to hang out afterschool?!?? Well its okay i guess i could show him around town. Then get coffee, its the end of the day now and im walking home, im worried about what to do. I ate lunch with him and my 3 friends he was silent dint say much. I haven't seen him since, should i call him now? Nah its too early, its 4:15pm ill just wait 20 more minutes. But how about if then its too late? GASH KELLIN JUST CALL HIM i thought.

I clicked his number, i heard it ring for a bit, but it took me to voicemail, i called again and it did the same thing, maybe its a bad time to call him ill wait  a while.

By the time i got home it was around 5pm so i decided to call him again. The phone rang and as it was about to take me to voicemail Vic awnsered.

"Hey yo is everything okay?" I said worried.

"U-uh yea" he said

He sounded like he was crying, i got even more worried with him.

"is it a bad time to hang out?" i said

"Uh no i think right now is fine where do you want to meet?" i asked

"I can go pick you up" Vic said.

"um okay " i said feeling kind of embarrased

"where do you live?" he asked me

i gave him my adress and he said he would be here to pick me up in five minutes apperantly he lived a neighborhood away not far. I was kind of surprised as to how close we lived i could litterally walk to his house.

i waited and a couple of minutes later he arrived in a small car. He pulled up and dint show his face, i got worried, my parents were not home so i decided not even to text them where i was going. i got in the car and buckled my seatbelt.

"um Vic are you okay?" i asked for he hasnt moved the car from the place.

"no...i...its not my fault... ITS NOT MY FAULT!!" he yelled

"okay Vic im scared chill out what is not your fault?" i asked.

"He..he came in...he said its my fault, my fault im worthless, my fault my mother died! it is not my fault!" he started to cry.

"Vic you are not worthless, im sorry your mother died...both of my parents died when i was little...it's just how life is it takes away certain things so that later on you gain certain things back" I said

He finally looked at me. His eye purple and a cut lip.

"Oh my god Vic!" I said "you need help, you need ointment and-"

"Kellin I'm fine okay?" He said.

"No you aren't you are not okay and it's not allright" I said
(**coughs** bmth **cough**)

"It's too complicated for you okay? I just want to forget about it I'm sorry I worried you" he said

"Okay um I'm still sorry... I know this great coffee shop down around 3 blocks from the gas station around the corner you want to go?" I asked

"Sure sounds like a good idea" he said as he started the car and headed towards our destination

I pointed to the coffee shop, we parked and got out without a word for the last 10 minutes.

"I'll pay...my treat" he said.

"Oh no I'll pay for mine don-"

"Kellin I'm paying after you are so nice to me today it's the least I can do" he smiled.

"Ok" I said as I told him what I wanted and went to sit down.

My phone buzzed but when I looked at it, it said mom or dad but I sent them to voicemail. My phone kept ringing so I decided to text them I was out with a friend. They read it but did not reply, like I expected them to reply.

Vic came over with the two coffees and a smile. Even with his busted lip and bruised eye he still looked cute. GAH KELLIN!!! What kind of thoughts am i having, i mean on the other hand he IS sexy but how can i tell him? Just say 'hey you're sexy' that would sound gay to him. Like how about if i weirded him out?

"Hey so heres your vanilla frappe low cremé with extra caramel and wipped cream" he said laughing.

"Wow thx" i said back joking

"Anyways" he said sitting down

"Want to know about my life?" He asked.
------------------------------
Shooot anyways hey UPDATE YAY sorry its a CRAPPY COW BUTT CHAPTER theres not much action just alot of speech i wont be able to update for a while sorry babiez. Im going to try and get better its just a lot has been going on and ive lost my spark. Well vote and comment love u guys
☆☆☆