Chapter Fifteen: Rose

It's been like ten minutes until John played me on a couch and literally wrapped a rope that went around my body and around the couch. How can rope be so long?

John is pacing back and forth, angrily as he yells into the phone. "Your already supposed to be here! I've been waiting for a whole fu*king hour.. What the hell is that supposed to mean? That I'm crazy, well I  isn't that why I'm doing this?"

I glance at the clock as I try to block out his voice. We've only been here for well now it's twelve minutes. Why does he always get mad when he doesn't get his way? I mean he really needs to grow a pair.

"Who was that?" I ask, quietly. "I forgot you were here. That doesn't matter who it was. All I know is that your coming to be sold my dear darling. Your after is going to get a lot of money out of you even though your a worthless piece of sh*t." John explains.

I'm getting sold? Are you freaking kidding? "I'm the piece of sh- you know what? I'm not going to waste my breath because every time I do, you always hurt me. I love you, Daddy until forever and ever. I really wish you would love me too." I cry.

"Sweetie," my daddy walks over to me and caresses my cheek. "I do love you. Not in the way you want because you no more than a little sl*t but, I will always live you as that or I just love the way you please me." My daddy smiles. I try to hug him but, I'm pulled back by the rope.

"That's not very nice, you as*hole." I mumble the last part. "What? I didn't quite hear you." John says. I'm done trying to be nice to him, I was just trying to get answers but, he's pissing me off.

"I said, thank you daddy for telling the truth." I say as nicely as I can. I rather not get beaten or sexually abused any more. Maybe being sold to someone isn't that bad, no one can be worse than John.

"Good girl even though I did hear what you called me and that wasn't very nice, now was it?" John snaps and tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls me up, my body forced against the burning rope. I have bruises now. Thanks, John.

"Ow! You mother trucker! I'm going to kill you so you better let go!" I yell. "You bit"h! Stop fighting! I gave you one opportunity to not get beaten but, of course you blew that chance." John chuckles as he watches me struggle under his grasp on my hair.

"Let go." I whimper. He smirks and let's go of my hair. Why did he just let go just like that? Is he trying to be nice? No, John and nice don't go together in the same sentence (except this one). I sigh, "You really just me, do*k." I spat.

"Your so annoying and irritating, you know that right? You also probably know that I'm this close-" John shows me his fingers as there is a little space between them, -" to hurting you again. Watch what you say, little girl. I'm more powerful than you." John threatens.

Him threatening me, makes me more pissed. I know he can tell because he's giving me a look that anyone could tell he's enjoying me going crazy like this. I'm trying my hardest not to tty to attack but, I know he's just going to give me more burns and bruises from the rope.

"Okay, whatever." I roll my eyes sarcastically. John walks away, his eyes were deep into my soul before he left. Fu*king creep. I still can't believe he selling me.. I mean it is something that he would do and is seriously doing.

Also, I can't believe MICHAEL IS MY BROTHER! NOT YOURS OR JOHN'S, NO, HE JUST HAS TO BE MY BROTHER WHEN I START TO fall for him. Technically, step but still!

I'm going to kill John and I know this is wrong but, I'm not just going to ignore Michael and act like I don't like him even if its just a little. Don't make a big deal out of this, okay? I'm not just going to stop cutting because I'm just so happy with the biggest smiles that are totally not fake.

If you didn't know, I'm being sarcastic. I often am like that when I'm pissed or sad not depressed, (as much) trust me, I am depressed but sometimes I can hold it in so it only looks like I'm sad.

I really should be a actress considering the fact that I can hide a broken, worthless, guilty me with a big 'real' happy smile. The main thing that I absolutely hate about smiling is that people thinking it's real, especially people who I thought were my friends.

Fücking retards. I absolutely hate people. I try to bite the rope which brings me pain considering that I'm stretching my neck far and I think there's something wrong with my neck. It gets every time I touch it or try to look one way.

I begin tossing and turning in frustration. John walks back soon with a huge grin on his face. "You soon will be gone and I will earn more money since this person who wants you. He owes my now, two thousand and five hundred dollars instead of one thousand."

"Your such a sick twisted a š š hole. You know that? Well of course you do because your just that horrible." I snap and he laughs. "Just shut up and wait for the man who is buying and taking you away from me. I'm not sad about it at all and don't you even dare say that I'm a horrible father, well I'm not." John says full of confidence.

"I can not be a horrible father if I don't have any kids. Your are not line, you another man's child, a man your whōre of a mother cheated on me with. I claimed you when you were younger but, I knew and I know now that you are not my child." John explains.

This can't be happening. "Will, here he is. He came early, even better, less time with you." John says and walks towards me as if he was going to take the rope off of me and stop tying me down but he turned a  chug round and headed around the corner.

He walks back in the room, standing next to someone who looks oddly familiar..

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I know I haven't updated in a week, I'm sorry.

I had a hockey game Thursday and I was going to write because I thought I hated hockey but, it's not that bad. I love that they fight :)

Anyways, who do you think her father, John, sold her to ?

I didn't edit. May have mistakes.