10

-Alice-

"Look can't you just come over, and we can talk about this!" I basically screamed into the phone.

"I'm leaving for a few months. I can't come over, I'm packing!" Anthony yelled back.

"Then I'll come over!" I hissed, grabbing my keys.

"No!" he whined.

"Why not?" I asked, stopping at my car door.

"Beca-" he was cut off to a girl's voice. "Babe, who are you talking t-" than he hung up.

I set my keys back down and sighed as I walked up the stairs.

"Terror begins inside a bloodless vein; I was just a product of the street youth rage. Born in this world without a-" I pulled my phone back from my pocket.

"Sorry, I have a friend over. I'll talk to you when I get to NY." He texted me.

"Screw off, Anthony xx." I texted back. I can't believe he was on me for two weeks and then when Drew comes back into my life, he gets so mad. Well then if he wants to play this childish game. I guess I will too. I walked back into my bedroom just in time for my alarm to go off. "'Cause I remember every sunset. I remember every word you said. We were never gonna say good bye. Singing la-da-da-da-da!" played as I ran over to it and slammed the snooze button. Great, it's Monday. I walked into Drew's room and seen him sleeping. I smiled. Sharpie. Sharpie. I need a sharpie.

-Drew-

I felt something on my side. I swatted at it and rolled over to my left.

"Drew!" a voice filled my ear.

"Mh?" I mumbled as I pulled the blanket over my head.

"Wake up! It's Monday!" the voice said.

"Go away!" I yelled and turned to my right.

"Never!" I felt weight go onto my side and opened my eyes to see Alice sitting on me.

"Get off!" I whined.

"Get up!" she whined back. I smirked and sat up causing her to fall off of me and onto the floor.

"Well then..." she laughed. I chuckled and walked into the bathroom to see, "Property of Alice Lee." Written on both my sides, across my neck, and on both arms.

"I hate you!" I yelled as I turned the shower on.

"Love you too!"  I heard her call back. I smirked.

"I ponder of something great my lungs will fill and then deflate they fill with fire exhale desire I know its dire my time today. I have these thoughts so often they ought to replace that slot with what I once bought cause somebody stole my car radio and now I just sit in silence." Alice rapped as she drove into the school parking lot. I smiled as she pulled into a parking space.  I jumped out of the car and ran to her side before she could open it, I opened it.

"After you." I said with a chuckle.

"Thanks." She said with a giggle.

"Ew, we're early." I mumbled. Alice just laughed as we walked through the doors.  We walked up to where our lockers were and she started opening MINE. "Whatcha doing?" I asked, poking her.

"Oh," she said, blushing. "I moved into yours since Brandon was being an jerk."

"Ahh." I said, "Well then. Hi locker buddy." She giggled and threw her crap in and grabbing a red notebook.

"Excuse me."  A voice said. Alice and I turned.

"What?" I said, annoyed.

"You're at my locker." he said pointing at it.