Chapter one: OLLLI!

The families house^^^^ in the hamptons

"OLLLI!!!!"

Ugh what does she want?

"WHATTT?" I answered my twin sister back. She's all ways nagging me about something I did. Whether I left my clothes on the floor - in my room. Or I left a plate on the kitchen bench. She always tells me off for playing with girls and all that fuckboy shit but I'm having fun in my youth years.

I walked down the stairs of our Hamptons mansion. It is huge. In fact it has 10 bedrooms each with an ensuite and walk in robe. There was also three additional bathrooms around the house for guests. There was one main living area with a kitchen and the dinning room to the side in a separate room. There were four other smaller lounge rooms around the house along with our big library with thousand of books. The house was double story with eight bedrooms up there and the rest down stairs on the opposite side of the kitchen close to the library. Now that Aley, Ollie, Eloise, kealy and Noah don't live here anymore it's really empty. I think the house is way to big for the four of us. Like ten bedrooms, seriously? But hey it keeps my reputation up of being rich

Anyway I started walking down staircase no.3 and made my way into the kitchen. Ansliey had her hand on her hip while standing behind the empty tray that chocolate cake once existed on.

"Where did it go?" In my stomach. I sat down on one of the stools.

"Why do you always think it's me?" Even though it was me I wanted to see if I could trick her.

"Because mum and dad don't do this!!" She threw her hands in the air before slamming them back on the white marble bench. "When will you grow up?" She said eyebrows furred. Never.

"You don't have to be so dramatic"

"YES... Mh, yes I do!" And then she stormed off. I knew she wanted me to clean up the mess but I didn't. I went back up to my room and texted my newest target. Carren Winfield. She was really hot. Like fuck me hot. Long blond hair, skinny, short (best height to fuck) and big tits. Aka my kinda girl. You see I'm probably what you would call a fuck boy. I'm popular attractive and got a 'big' dick. But I haven't yet found my mate and I'm not gonna wait for her. I'll probably be like thirty by the time I find her and I do not want to be a thirty year old virgin. That would be embarrassing.

I heard the door bell ring so I got up and walked to the door. I looked through the the eye hole and saw that it was Anslieys boyfriend. Austin. Apparently they were mates but I think Anslieys just really dramatic. The way they show affection is not the way mum and dad do. Mum and dad also think she's lying.

"ANSWER THE DOOR OLLIE!" Ansliey shouted at me. She knew I hadn't  let him in because I hated him. He's just so... Annoying. He wasn't a jerk or anything but he was so fake. And their relationship was to cheesy.

I opened the door and gave Austin a fake smile.
"Welcome to my palace." He walked past me. Rude. I heard him walk up the stairs and then a door shut and some giggling. I hated giggling, legit makes me feel so uncomfortable! Even the word, g-I-g-g-I-l-I-n-g.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Soon after mum came home. (I hadn't seen her in a week. She had been on a work trip in Paris. For Paris fashion week. I wish I could have gone and met some of the hot models. Maybe my mate would have been one of them. Maybe Kendal Jenner, although she's older than me and I'm not into that.)

"Helloooo" I heard footsteps running down staircase no.1

"Mum!" Ansliey jumped into mums arms and hugged her. I stood there and waited for my hug. Ansliey let go and walked back next to Austin. Mum awkwardly smiled at him before I hugged her. She told us all about the week and how everything went. I personally found it kind of boring but listened to make mum happy. See I'm not that much of a jerk. Soon it was night and I went to bed at around eleven.

How do you guys like the first chapter? Please vote and all that other stuff. Btw there is a first book to this "my mate I hate" so go read that one first if you haven't already! Also go read my other books
"Falling love"
"Taxi love"
Please give me feedback! On what you would like to happen!