Chapter two: Hayden

Olli ^^^ (Colton Haynes)

"Hey bro" Jacob said as I shut the door to my navy blue Range Rover. He was my best bro.

"So how's Carren?" Jacobe danced around me pretending to be all girly. He knew that I was just playing her.

"Hahha very funny but I actually think I've nearly got her rapped around my finger"

"Good job!" He gave me a high five before we greeted our other friends. They all talked about what they did over the weekend. Whether it was sport, fucking girls or playing video games. Me, having to listen to my sister and Austin giggle. Although I didn't hear it much now that my room was on the other side of the second level.

"Hahahah, nah I wouldn't do it again, her boobs were way to small" a few guys laughed as one of my friends told us about the girl he fucked on the weekend. I was laughing along because he was pretty funny with his ways of explaining things when something started to fill funny inside of me. Not like sick but like butterflies, along with this urge to be with someone. Like I don't know but have you ever had a crush on someone so bad that you just want to touch them but you can cause they don't like you back? And it'd be kinda rapey? Well that's what this felt like but so much more powerful. What is going on?

"Oi Ollie you good?" I was brought back to reality. Jacob and all the other guys were now looking at me concerned.

"Huh? Oh yeah all good." And they went back to their conversations. I still couldn't get this feeling out of my stomach. What is this? Then something caught my eye. I looked to the side and saw her. The most beautiful person I had ever seen. She had long dark brown hair that flowed behind her tall skinny body. She was wearing black leather pants and a tight cream pink singlet. She looked so beautiful. She was laughing with some friends. She turned her head as she flipped her hair. She saw me looking and smiled. I was so embarrassed. Me embarrassed? How? I quickly glanced down as soon as she smiled at me but couldn't help looking back. She was now chatting with her friends. When one turned around. My sister. Ugh fuck. Seriously? Out of all the people this beautiful person had to be friends with was my sister. My sister who told all, the girls how much of a fuck boy I was.

"Hello? Earth to Olli!" Huh. I looked at Jacob.

"You were staring at something. What was it? You looked like you had seen your mate" mate.

"Hahha Olli finding a mate?.... Hahah never. He's probably a human for all we know" Josh said. Jacob started laughing and I faked a laugh to pretend it was funny. But it wasn't. There was something about this girl. Something I had never felt before. Maybe she is my mate! No she can't be! I'm not ready, there's still so many girls to fuck. Seriously Ollie? Grow the fuck up who cares she's here and she yours and your hers!!! But am I?

<><><><><><><><>

First class was over and I found my sister at her locker. I leant against the one next to hers.

"What?" She said not even looking at me.

"Well" she shut her locker and looked at me.

"No you cannot have the new girl!" How'd she know?

"But..."

"No! She already knows your a fuck boy so leave it" she turned around to face me and I stopped in my tracks. 

"What's her name?" She rolled her eyes before looking at me.

"Hayden. Don't fuck with this one!" Yeah yeah whatever. She then turned around and walked away to her next class.

"What was that about?" I turned around to see jacobe.

"I just got the new hot girls name!"

"Hahah of course you did!" We then walked off to art. I was actually good at drawing. One of the only things I actually tried at. See I couldn't care less about my grades I just go with the flow and if my grades are good they're good, if they're bad they're bad. I'm going to inherit millions anyway so I'm not going to fail at life. Anslieys smartness made up for mine. The whore stole it all when we were in the womb

Jacobe and I were talking and drawing as I felt something in me. Telling me to look up. So I did. I couldn't resist the urge. I looked up and there she was. The gorges Hayden. She looked like she had no where to sit so my cocky self called out to her.

"Hayden" she looked over and smiled "come sit over here" she walked over and took a seat next to Jacobe.

"Um hi, uh... how do you know my name?"

"I know everyone who's attractive name."

"I'm guessing your Olli the fuck boy of the school?" Ha...ha oh god, why?

"That's me"

"Well your not getting in my pants" yeah you can say that but I know you feel it too.

"I wasn't trying to" it was true. There was something about her that made me want to treat her right. Not just get in her pants. To actually care about her. "So tell me about yourself?"

"What would you like to know? My bra size? How many guys I've fucked?" Ugh WHAT! she's fucked other guys, no that's not okay I'm supposed to be her first. Olli! Snap out of it youve fucked others... Oh god.

"Uh no. What do you do for fun?" Jacob looked at me like 'what the fuck is wrong with you' 'why are you treating her like this?' But I ignored it. All I could care about was this beautiful person in front of me. She looked at me like she wasn't sure if I was joking or not be she answered.

"Well, I play volleyball, I draw and I party hard." Jacob and I started laughing at her 'I party hard'. She gave us the biggest death stare and we both dropped silent. "What's so funny? Huh?" Damn I got a sassy one.

"Oh... Uh nothing." I did a fake smile while Jacob was still trying not to laugh.

"Well what do you do then? Other than girls?" Oh. Jacob chocked a little.

"Well other than fucking girls.." Might as well own it. Make her angry that your okay with it. "I uh, draw. I also play soccer."

"Nice. Well..."

"Mhm miss Montague, I would like it if u could teach my class with out you talking" mr M said. Hayden's face dropped and she gave him a look like she really didn't care.

The class went on. Our first project was to do a portrait of someone.

Hope you guys are liking the book so far! please vote and recommend! Also go read the first book of this one
"My Mate I Hate"
And also go read my other books
"Falling love"
"Taxi love"