Chris Jericho

Imagine meeting Chris Jericho at concert.

Sweating and out of breath she danced to the music playing around the convention centre singing along to every word with the band on stage; Fozzy.

The awesome shredding of the guitar played by Richard Ward echoed in the ears of those attending the concert, the heavy beats of the drum played in sync with thousands of heartbeats at one time. The passion emphasized in every lyric Chris Jericho had sung rang out and echoed in not only the ears but the hearts of many.

Her hair was stuck to the side of her face as her forehead was coated in a thin layer of sweat, her eyes focused on the figures pouring his heart out to the crowd as a gentle smile graced her features happy to see her idol in person.

"...Are you ready for the final song of the night?!" Jericho cried out as the audience responded with a chorus of screams and cheers, the woman in the crowd whistled, applauding with the crowd.

"I can't hear you!" The singer cried out, "I said; Are. You. Ready?!" A deafening chorus of cheers erupted once more as the crowd responded.

"Alright! Let's go!" He shouted into the microphone, hyping up the crowd before playing their final song on the bill.

'This is it. I'm going to meet The Chris Jericho.' She thought as she waited inline to meet the band backstage.

Everystep brought her closer to the man that saved her life, she couldn't help but admire every aspect of him; his electric blue eyes, his signature spiked up do and his strong stature.

Her breathing hitched when she was finally at the front of the line, as he smiled in her direction.

"Hello beautiful, and what's your name." He asked her as she readjusted her glasses.

Blushing slightly, she uttered name with a slightly shaky voice, returning a meek smile towards him.

"I-I, you were brilliant..." She started, "I've been a fan for a very long time and... I just wanted to say..." she continues before inhaling deeply through her nose. "Thank you."

He stared at her as his eyebrows slightly knitted in confusion.

"Thank you for being one of the constants in my life and... Well, you've helped me through the most difficult times of my life and I owe it to you." She finished as she released the breathe she was holding in a sigh as she saw him grin at her.

"I'm glad I helped. I'm glad you've been so devoted to me." He relied as he stood up to give the girl a hug and took a photo with her.

"Take care." He said as she moved on down the line.

Later on the ride home, she looked through her autographs, and when she reached one particular autograph she gasped and blushed. There written in black and white was Chris Jericho's number and next to it was a message written. "Text me if you ever need to talk."