Various

Imagine You have to vacate the title

Loud cheering could be heard over the echo of your music, as you strutted your way from behind the stage to the ring, donned in your black leather pants, black boots, a dark grey crop top and a black leather jacket. Your long hair bellowed behind you as your eyes shone with a hesitating determination, a slight smirk rested on your face as you readjusted the Womens Championship belt on your shoulder.

Getting in the ring you did your signature pose and let the music play a bit longer before grabbing a microphone.

The cheering grew louder and wilder as you stood in the centre of the ring, eyes slightly glazed over, pulling the mic up to your mouth, the cheering slowly deceased.

"Heh, well you guys are awfully excited," you chuckled, slowly calming down your racing heart as the cheers roared back to life once more.

A pause, and a pregnant silence filled the room when you started crying, the WWE universe knowing something wasn't right as hushed whispers fell.

"I'm out here tonight to announce a few things," you started, wiping the tears from your eyes, "something I've been trying to come to terms with..." you continued with a slight sniffle.

Looking towards the announce table, you noticed, Michael Cole, JBL and Byron Saxton sitting there with great looks of support.

"First of all, this isn't easy for me and it probably won't be easy for you, but I think you deserved to know. I mean yeah I could've tweeted it but..." You drifted off looking at the see of faces staring up at you expectantly.

"I have to vacate the belt." You stated as the audience grew rowdy and raucous.

"Hey, hey! It's alright, because I know there are plenty of women backstage that can handle this belt." Your voice broke through the audience before they fell into a chant of your name.

"The true reason I'm out here, is to tell you and everyone at home and backstage some news." You looked down a bit hesitant in your approach.

"I have breast cancer." That one sentence hung thickly in the air as everyone looked at you in shock.

"I'm at stage two... I start chemotherapy next week." You announce. The crowd grew silent in shock as you started to cry; seeing such a strong and determined person break down was never easy.
You stood there crying in your hands when all of a sudden you felt someone hugging you. You looked and saw Natalya staring at you with tears in her own eyes, before more of the locker room came emptying out in the ring. All the divas holding you in a group hug, Stephanie among them, as the superstars stood on stage staring at the group of you with sad eyes before slowly approaching the ring themselves.

All clambering in, they all waited silently to hug you individually. First was your boyfriend, followed by his friend and then, surprisingly, the three commentators.

You guys were a family, the superstars and divas all putting their issues aside to give you the love you desperately needed.

By the end of the hugging, the WWE Universe all sang a chant, thanking you as you laid the belt in the middle of the ring as you and your boyfriend waltzed out, waving to the audience as everyone applauded you.

[Sorry if it's a little choppy, I'm just trying to get back into the swing of things.

Noticed how I never mentioned a specific name for your boyfriend? That's because it's open, it can be any superstar you'd like!]