Jean's sinister plan.

Okay so Jean's plan was to reach your dorm before you and Eren were there. One of them was going to get you two distracted by getting you two away from the dorm letting Jean and the other three enter the room and then search a place to hide just to spy what you two were going to do and telling it to everybody just to make fun of it. Jean was too dirty in all his ways so he truly knew what was going to happen.

He and the others got up from under the table. "Okay guys, you now know the plan. run for your life's when Sasha's gonna distract them, and, Sasha... Please don't do anything stupid or I will kill Mr. Potatoe in front of you." Jean glared at Sasha. "DUN CHU DARE TO TUCH MR. POTATOE CHU MONSTAR!!" She screamed at him with a funny voice. "Okay, okay, just go there and distract that pair." "Okay" She responded. "We count with you soldier." Jean did that military salute with his hand on his forehead with Reiner and Connie following after. Sasha nodded. "I won't betray you, sir!" Sasha returned the salute and then started running towards you and Eren.

~ Fashback to you and Eren. ~

"Oh my god, poor Any, Jean went to far with the joke, I don't complain." You let out a tiny laugh. Eren chuckled at your comment. "Yeah I know, poor Any. Sometimes she reminds me of Squidward." (I know in that time SpongeBob didn't exist so just pretend it did xD) You and him started laughing. "Oh dude, you mean the one from SpongeBob?" "Eeyup" He responded. "Now you sounded like Big Macintosh from My Little Pony." You hit him gentle in the arm. "What? That's not true." He made a sad puppy face. "Yus, you do! My little pony~ My little pony~ Ah ah ~" "You little fool, that's why I love you." He kissed your nose and you turned red. "So going back to the subject, that girl Any, she's so boring and bitter all the time like him, inclusive she has the big nose!" "PFFFTT THAT'S TRUE!!" You started crying in laughter with him. Eren then looked at you right in the eyes with a cute smile. "Oh, hey, hmn I-I wanted to ask you s-something." He looked to the floor playing with your hand. "Yes? What is it?" Putting your palm on his cheek to make him rise his gaze to you. "W-Well I love you so much and want you and I-I wanted to a-ask you if y-you want to have se-" When he was about to tell you what he wanted, Sasha came running to you leaving a trail of fire on all the wooden floor of the corridor. "HEY DUDES!" You looked at her with widen eyes as she was coming towards you. "Hey Sasha, helLO HEY WAIT! DON'T DO I-" She trailed you off and bumped into you throwing you and Eren to the floor with her above you two. "GUYS, GUYS! OUTSIDE THERE'S FREE FOOD, YOU RATHER FUCKING GO TAKE A DAMN LOOK!" She screamed.

Jean, Reiner and Connie were hiding behind a wall when Sasha turned around and gave  a signal to them meaning the view was clear and they can run safe to the room. Jean looked to the other two and nodded, the other two nodded back and they started running towards your room. Sasha returned her gaze to you two and shouted "GO LOOK, IT'S FREE FOOD!" "Hmn, Sasha, could you get up please? You are squeezing us." You said between gasps. "Oh yeah, sorry" Then Eren got up from the floor stretching his hand for you to take. You took it and he pulled you up. "No problem, well, thank you to tell us and we will go take a look, bye Sasha!" You smiled at her and walked outside with Eren. "Bye guys!" She waved to both and started running towards the corridor again.

When she reached your dorm there was Jean, Reiner and Connie in the entrance waiting for her.  "Guys! Uh, Jesus Christ" She collapsed in the floor. "Sasha, are you okay?" Connie and Reiner helped her to get up. "Just tired but... Thanks.. Oh god" She was gasping for air. Reiner started blowing at her. "Ah, thanks Reindeer, I mean Reiner!" She and Connie tried to hide a laugh. "Welcome, potato gurl." He just Smirked. "Dumbasses hurry up and enter the room!" Jean whispered and opened the door revealing your dorm. Then all of them enter it and stayed in awe. "So this is... (Y/N) room? Not bad." Connie said. "Yeah." Sasha replied. Reiner then found one of your bra's and put it in his chest. "Hiii guys~ Who do you think i look like? heheh" He started imitating your girly voice. "Man, you actually have boobs, you don't have to put that to pretend." Connie smirked and "pffftt" it with Sasha. "Dude, there's no need to be so rude." Reiner put down the bra and started laughing with them. Jean looked at them with a stressed face. "You stupid idiots..." Jean murmured under his breath and rolled his eyes then decided to continue exploring the dorm.

He then started to hear Eren's and yours steps and realized that you were near and coming soon. "Guys! They are coming!" He started panicking. The other three were too after Reiner was searching where to hide and saw your closet. "I'm going to hide in the closet!" He shout and ran towards the closet, entering in and closing it. Sasha and Connie started panicking too so they looked under the bed. They both looked at each other and nodded. "We are gonna hide under the bed!" They shout and ran towards the bed, threw onto the floor and rolled on it getting under the mattres. Jean started sweating as the steps were growing louder. "I-I'm gonna hide in..." He started looking violently to everywhere and then he saw the bathroom. "IN THE BATHROOM!" He then runned towards the bathroom, entering. When he was finally in the Bathroom he bent down and whispered to the others "Let's get the game started..." He whispered with a big smirk and then closed the door.

Thanks for reading! Next chapter will be updated soon! :3