Chapter 1

edited (finally) - March 12, 2014

oh, and please note this is one of my first fanfics, and it sucks obvious ass. please note that. please. thank you. 

I roll down the window of the car and stick my head out, "Goodbye mom!" I shout, blowing kisses to my mother as she stood waving next to my best friend Claire's mom.

 "Goodbye Canada!" Me and Claire both shout. Claire rolls up her window. I keep mine open and stick my head out the window, ignoring Claire's warnings of getting my head smacked by a branch. I of course don't listen, until I'm smacked by one of course.

 “Ow!” I shout, sticking my head back in the window and quickly rolling it up.

 “What?” Claire asked. She knows good and well what happened.

 “You were right. Now come on, hurry up to the airport! The faster we get there the faster we move in!" I exclaim.

"Calm the tits woman," Claire demands as she slightly speeds up to the airport. We both giggle at her comment.

The airport is only a bit away now, and I wonder aloud, "You think there's a Starbucks at the airport?"

“No time! We’ll already be late!” She said coming to an abrupt stop. My head falls forward and forcefully back.

 “We’re here!” She says cheerfully while laughing. I glare at her while I get out the car for my luggage.

"I think that I'm really gonna miss Canada," I mumble to Claire as I take my suitcases out the trunk of the car.

 “Me too. But look at the upside, in Cali, we have tons more opportunities. I have my movie, and who knows what's in store for you? Who knows, we may meet Joey. But he's going to fall in love with me, I'm the cool one," Claire rambles as I tune her off by walking ahead of her.

 We run into the airport and wait for our flight to be called.

When we go in, they have just called the last call for our flight. Me and Claire rush through everything and end up making it on the plane just in time.

Once we reach our seats, Claire is fighting the urge to go to sleep.

 “Just go to sleep," I tell her. She gives me a half smile and immediately falls asleep on my shoulder.

<><><><><>

 “Wake up Claire, we’re in California,” I whisper, shaking her lightly. She bursts up and does a silent squeal.

 “Now Starbucks?” I whine to Claire once we get off the flight.

 “Fine, we can stop there,” she says with a long sigh. I love Starbucks, the taste, and how pretty it looks when I order something and can take a picture and post it on Instagram. I skip happily out while we wait for a cab.

<><><><><>

The driver pulls up at our new house and we both thank him. I drag mine and Claire's luggage up the porch steps and into the house.

 “I just sweat my butt off for you," I remind her as I drop all the luggage infront of the door.

Claire rolls her eyes, “Whatever. To Starbucks!”

 “You are forgiven," I giggle while we run down the street, until Claire comes to an unexpected stop. I slam into her.

 “Ow! What was that for?” I shout. She points ahead of us.

 “I-Is that who I think it is?" I mutter, with my hands starting to shake. Claire covers my mouth with her hand.

 “We are going to ask him where Starbucks is. Because I have no clue,” she whispers. I nod. She walks over to him with her hand still over my mouth.