Chapter 23? I think...

We pulled away and grinned at each other proudly.

"I walked in on them making out once." Claire randomly stanted, nodding her head.

"No one needed to know that!" I yell.

"Well, we just wanna say I love all of you subscribers, you are the best and I love all of you! Peace out, bye!" I glamorously said to the laptop before ending it.

"That was fun." Claire said.

"Sure was!" I said with a yawn.

"Aww is little Delilah ready to go to sleepy-boo?" Claire mocked.

"I will hit you." I threaten.

"Now when I have my, dashing Phire prince here!" She dramatcially says clinging on to Phil like he was some sort of life support.

"Forever alone." Dan said faking crying.

"Don't worry about it Dan, there's always stripping for 40 year old perverted men on the internet!" I say fake cheering him up. His eyes widen in horror.

"The horror." He whispers. I grin again.

"Well we should be going to bed." Joey said shooing everyone out.

"Use protection!" Claire called as I closed the door. I laughed as I grabbed some pjs and got in the bed. In a few minutes I felt the other in dip down and I turned around to see Joey sporting a tired smile. I quickly pecked his lip.

"G'night Joey." I whispered fluttering my eyelids closed.

"G'night Delilah." Joey said back before the darkness took over me.

I woke up with an awkward case of hiccups. I quickly got out of bed and ran down the steps to down a bottle of water.

"EVERYONE GET UP!" I screamed walking through the house. Quickly everyone was up and I grinned.

"G'morning maggots." I say.

"Goodmorning Dee." Claire said. I pointed a finger at her.

"It's General Hart to you young lady." I warned.

"I'm older though." Claire said . (Okay I changed Claire from being 19 going on 20 to 20 going on 21)

"Whatever. Now Howell." I say finding a hanger and straightening it out so it was like a stick. I point it to Dan.

"Yes General Hart?" He sais stifleing a laugh.

"I command to come down these steps with bacon, eggs, and blueberry pancakes." I say. He nods and scurries off.

"Lester." I say pointing my stick at Phil. He backed up a bit.

"I demand you to take Claire on a date someday, and come back using protection." I warn. He laughs and nods. I grin.

"Oh and last but oh so least, Graceffa." I say poking the stick lightly on his chest.

"Yes General Hart?" He asked.

"I demand a kiss on the cheek." I say grinning. Joey nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you! I'm gonna take a shower now." I say walking to the shower.

"Take Joey with you!" Claire called after me.

"As long as you take Phil!" I sassed back. I grinned before closing the door behind me.

I come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me to see Joey sitting in my room.

"JOEY!" I scream. He turns around with wide eyes.

"GET OUT!" I scream pointing to the door. He laughs and quickly runs out. Gah why is he so perfect?

I walk down the steps and see Dan made what I asked him to.

"Why thank you Danny boy." I say hugging him tightly. He laughs and I skip to the table to eat. I see a text from Jc

From: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

Hello thur! So what are you doing right now?

To: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

Eating, like normal people stuff. HBU? (How about you)

From: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

Nothing. Today is dare week, so you and me have a couple dares to do...

To: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

#YOLO

From: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

You did not just say that

To: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

oh son but I did.

From: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

Well I have to go get ready now. bye

To: Jc Swaggmuffin;)

bai!!!

I shut off my phone and slide it in my pocket.

"Let us feast!" I cheer beginning to pour the blueberry syrup (shit I love blueberries) over the pancakes, then grabbing whipped cream and spraying that on.

"Do we have and choclate chips? We need choclate chips." I think aloud, wandering over to the cabinet to grab the choclate chips. I grab a handful and sprinkle them over my pancakes.

"Vouala." I say pleased. I quickly eat all my food and thank Dan again before skipping up the steps and looking through tweets. I follow some fans, laugh at some hate comments, except for one that like really freaked me out.

'why don't you go cut yourself you fat, ugly, whore what could Joey ever see in you? You are just an attention seeking bitch and no one likes you so go die in a hole. Joey will forget about you quickly, and come to me -someoneclose' I read. I bite my lip.

"JOEY!" I yell once I get a bit too paranoid. Joey quickly runs up the steps in a matter of seconds.

"Yeah?" He asked. I hand him my phone and he reads the tweet 'tweets' not all of the words could fit in one text. He holds me close.

"Don't worry, it's just a fan, don't you worry." He reassured rocking me back and forth. I nodded.

"Other then that one the threat tweets are really funny. Listen to this one.

'u joe stllr u stle jey from m nw im md nd gna brn u nd fed u ta da pigeons nd u wll die. a;gfitqr." I read aloud.

(Translation: You Joey stealer you stole Joey from me now I'm mad and gonna burn you and feed you to the pigeons and you will die. *slams hand on keyboard dramatically.*)

"Wow." Joey said.

"Why do I have a feeling that there needs to be a internet Grammar correction school?" I ask.

"What do you think the grammar Nazis and Your Grammar Sucks is for?" He asked.

"Making the internet worse." I say with a shrug.

"How?" He asked.

"Okay this is a whole theory. The Grammar Nazis make everyone wanna piss them off so bad that the Grammar Nazis continue to correct them and they continue to purosely make mistakes. On YouTube Your Grammar Sucks causes people to wanna mess up to get noticed." I say with a shrug.

"Make sense." Joey says. I nod.

"I wanna go to sleep. Wake me up when Jc's here?" I ask him. Joey nods and kisses my forehead.

"I will." He said closing the door to my room and I end up staring at the wall thinking about 'the meaning of life'
----------------

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO THIS IS SHORT I KNOW.

WHO DO YOU THINK THE MYSTERIOUS TWITTER PERSON IS?

DUN DUN DUN

YEAH SO I'M GONNA GO EAT WHIPPED CREAM NOW,,, AND CHOCLATE SYRUP