Chapter 10

"CLAIRE I CAN'T FIND MY BRITISH FLAG SHORTS!" I yell. Today was the concert and I was way more than excited.

"Oh sorry, I wore them a while ago, they're in my bag." She giggles. I slap her arm and go to get it. I was so excited to be second row in a flipping concert!

"I'm ready!" Claire screamed running down the steps. The house was finished so everything was unpacked except our bags. We were too lazy to unpack those.

"I'm almost done!" I called back slipping on my red vans. I grab my shades and run down the steps. I say we both looked like little girl versions of one direction.

Claire had on a grey shirt with the boys names on it with red skinny jeans, black lace flats, a british charm bracelet, and a Harry necklace. And may I say she looked classy.

I had on a cartoon shirt of them in one of the video diaries, british flag shorts (that Claire stole), red vans, a british flag converse necklace, and an irish bracelet. 

"Lets go!" I squeal. We race out the door and drive. There are fans everywhere. We get out and look around.

"I SHOULD VLOG!" I yell. I had to because I couldn't even hear myself.

"YEAH YOU SHOULD!" She yells back. I take out my camera.

"HEY GUYS!" I begin.

"I'm here with Claire and guess what? We're at a one direction concert! Ahh! So it's really loud and we're waiting for them to come out. Wait that is- I gotta stop thinking negatively. I may or may not film the concert because those are usually suckish videos and not alot of yall are directioners. Oh my god I think I see them! I'm gonna go guys because I'm gonna fangirl and cry and I don't want you to see that! Byeee!" I say and sign off. The concert begins and we scream and sing along. When the concert is over we leave with sadness.

"I don't wanna LEAVE!" I moan as we slowly walk out.

"But we have to..." Claire says wiping a tear. Yeah we we're that dedicated that we cry. 

"We have the meet and greet in a few days." I say trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah... we do." Claire says.

"Now lets get in the car and play some mew mew!" I cheer. Mew mew meant music to us by the way.

"What kind of mew mew?" Claire asks.

"Surprise me." I say. She puts it on shuffle and Here's 2 Us by Victoria Justice comes on. We roll the windows down and sing-scream the song out the window.

"People are looking at us strange." Claire says.

"So..." I say still driving.

"SO LETS SING LOUDER!" She yells changing te song. 22 by Taylor Swift comes on. It's like they want a reaction from me. Soon we park back at our house and get out.

"Fix food!" Claire yells at me.

"Whatever I will!" I yell back. I walk to my room and take my shoes off and slip them into my slippers. I hop down the stairs and start to make food.

"We're warming up pizza." I say.

"But I don't want-" Begins Claire.

"I said we're having pizza. And we will." I say nicely grabbing a box. I put it in the oven. I get an idea.

"Claire, we have two more boxes of pizza. Thinking what I'm thinking?" I ask with a wide grin.

"If you're thinking how cool it would be to ride a unicorn then yeah." Claire said. I laugh rolling my eyes.