What Can Happen Now ?

When they first met. 

A new family had moved in across the street. They had a girl about Greg's age, another about mine. 

Greg and i were playing football outside,because for once it was actually sunny out.

Greg Noticed that they were looking at us, so him being him went to go ask if they cared to join us play a little game.

When Greg came back the new girls were right behind the one my age looked so excited. Greg introduces them to me. The oldest ones name was Cinthia and the one my age was named Natalie  .

We played football the rest of the afternoon after there mum called them in for dinner.

When they grew older 

As time went by, we all started to get closer we did everything together. We had become the best of friends. All of us, Greg and Cinthia, Cinthia and I, Natalie and I. We had all gotten so close.

We grew up next door to each other. we spent birthday parties together. We went to the park together. Some times We spend the night at each others houses.

Greg even asked Cinthia out when they were 15. They brought Natalie and I along of course.Being the only way that they could go out.

As we grew older, I started to like Natalie I tried to push the thoughts away though. i couldnt like my best friend.

The love for one another 

When we were 14, I told her. I told her how I felt , and that i start to love her. At 14, I told my best friend I loved her.

To my surprise she told me she had felt the same way. She also just didn't know how to tell me. From that point on I asked her to be my girlfriend. 

From then on we were a couple Natalie and Niall, Her Brown Wavy hair  and her brown eyes where just perfection . 

When we told Greg , he was so happy for us. Him and Cinthia didn't work out but they still reminded super close because that was to much to lose.

Cinthia told us it was too cute. and that she just loved to see us both happy, she did threat me . but it  was just because she loved her sister, and i was her first relationship 

She was perfect. And She was Mine. 

2 years into their relationship 

We are both 16 and still in love. So much in love. She encouraged me to try out for the X-Factor . I tried out and sang the song she just always loved to sing with me "So Sick".

I ended up making it. I was so excited, I didn't think i would have made it. But I did. She was so happy for me, Cinthia and Greg were too. 

The last day before I left to the X-Factor 

It was the last day I had with Natalie before I had to leave for the X-Factor and So we spent the whole day together. First i took her to the little garden where we had our first date... The first time i kiss her was there too.  

Then after that I took her mini golfing , just so I could put my arms around her to help her out.

Then after the day was over. We went back to my house. We sat in the swing bench and just sat there till the sun set. She spend the night...

When everyone was asleep... We did it. It just happen. We both loved each other. It just slowly moved to that point , It was surreal . Natalie and I. 

I was going to marry this girl. 

I loved her .

The X-Factor Days 

I don't know what happen. 

It was hard to keep the relationship going ...

Natalie and Cinthia got kicked out , Greg or I don't know why...

Natalie has been really distance and sorta moody lately...

Was it something I did ? Did they air something that seemed wrong ?

Being with her , now ... with her on the streets and me on the show... 

It's to much.. I cant handle it... 

I need to end things... 

with the girl of my dreams.....

One Skype call later and Two Hearts Broken....

I told her i was sorry... I didn't know how to deal with me being away... i just couldn't handle it ...

she just looked at me... Trying not to cry... She's a strong girl and wont show her pain....

What did I just do... 

Gosh Niall, You are so dumb... 

she wont take me back now I just broke her...

She looked so happy when I called we both started the call the same way... 

the same words... 

"Hey babe , I have something to tell you"  

She didn't even tell me... as soon as i told her i couldn't anymore... she ended the call...

*****************************

***********************************

Hi , What do you guys think :D I fell in love with this while writing it, and i hope you guys as well fall in love with reading this ! okay um vote comment fan, Just don't be a ghost reader ! D; Lol, hmm, um. ALL Fed-back is welcome , And The next few parts will be about the characters in the story. I want to get a certin amount of reads to post the next few parts so yeahh :D tell people to read and vote :D 

-Leahh