The New Beginning

*Natalie's P.O.V*

I was back home. Back in Ireland..At the park. The park where i would come when I was a little girl.  They were with me and so was  Cinthia..

Then out of no where. There was a figure across the park, They recolonized me, and yelled for me.. 

'Natalie...is that you? NATALIE!' The  figure far away yelled for me. He or she started to walk towards me.

"Mommy ! Mommmmy! MOMMY!" The man stoped in his foot steps. 

"Mommy?" you saw him mouth. He was closer.

"Natalie... are these yo-" he got cut off. I still  couldn't figure out who he was, He looked familiar though.

"Mommy! wake up" 

Then as if on cue Sammy jumped right on me, when I was going to ask who he was.

Still thinking about the dream. I opened my eyes to see Charlotte and Samuel jumping on my bed trying to wake me.

"Yay Mommy is awake" I said to them.

They laughed and came to give me kisses and a hug.

These were the perks to having my babies. It was fine it was good and even though our life wasn't perfect. it was perfect to me.

Samuel broke the silents "Mommy, Cindy is making  fooood" He smiled.

Oh sam, you really are your father's child. I thought to myself

"Well, Let's go get some food my loves" I said wrapping my arms around each of them and jumping out of bed.

*Cinthia's P.O.V*

I was making breakfast for everyone, like i always do. 

Charlotte & Samuel wanted pancakes this morning and they knew to wake me up, because i add chocolate chips in them.

"Morning Sleepy head" I said to my sister as she walked into the kitchen. She put them into their booster seat.

"Morning Cidd" She replied with a grin on her face.  "Mmmm , Pancakes. Are they ready yet?" She asked.

"Almost" I said.

- After breakfast-

*Natalie P.O.V*

"Mommy can I go with you to work ? " Char asked.

"Sure Peaches, go get dressed." I said. As she ran off to get dress, I stood up and picked our plates putting them in the sink.

"What about you James?"

"I want to stay with Cidd" getting up out of his chair reaching to get his 3rd pancake. 

"Alright bud, be good" I kissed the top of his and went to get ready.

After a quick shower I then went to go check on Charlotte. She was wearing something similar to my uniform, Teal colored tights and Yellow t' shirt with a white collar, I smiled at her, then went to my room to get dressed.  The teal color pants, a yellow t'shirt with the white collar. I went to the mirror to style my hair.

"CHARLIE" I called, so I could do hers as well.

She came in running with more added to her outfit.  A pink tutu and her pink flats to match. 

Oh my child, you sure are something else. I thought to myself. I brushed out her hair and put it into a lose bun, I put a little owl clip in Sophia's hair to keep her bangs out of her eye.  

'Charlie, are you really going to wear that to go with mommy ? " I asked her 

She looked into the mirror looking at me " Why not mommy ? " 

"Go take off the tutu Charlotte. " I told her. While putting my hair in a Tight ponytail.

"B-but I like it mama. " She turned around and gave me the puppy dog eyes.  

Cinthia taught her that. Grr. "Fine Charlotte, you can wear it, can you go get mommy's shoes "

"The lellow ones,  wight mama. " I laughed. "Yes love , come on we're late. " I said grabbing my bag and name tag. 

"Say bye to Cinddy , Charlie" I told her 

"BYE CIDDNY" She yelled trying to keep up with me.  "Take care of my baby boy" I told her . 

She waved bye "see you later Charlie , and I will Nat, don't worry " She said sticking her tongue out. 

And with that we left. 

- Like around noon -

*Cinthia's P.O.V*

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea 

"Spongebob squarepants"

Absorbant and yellow and porous is he 

"Spongebob Squarepants"

If nautical nonsense be something you wish 

"Spongebob Squarepants"

Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish 

"Spongebob Squarepants"

James was watching sponge bob, while I was on the laptop going Thur some things. You know like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. 

James was so much into Sponge bob, that when my phone rang he freaked. 

I laughed at him and he game me an ugly look. if looks could kill id be dead.

I looked at the text it was a text from Greg. 

"Hey Cindy !" James was still looking at me ugly.  I took a quick picture of him 

"So you scared my nephew and now he's looking at me like this" And i attched the picture to the text and sent.

James got off the couch and went to me.  "Why did you take a picture of me cidd?" . I smiled i sent it to uncle Greg.

****************************************

Sorry this took so long and for the horriable ending i just had to get this out already i took forever on this. If its short im sorry. 

Its barley starting so yeaaaaah.

I'M SORRY Forgive me.

Anyways. 

Comment , Vote , Follow me (: 

Love me, 

Hopefully i can update more, later. i just well Life you know. Sorry.

I'll make it up to you guys i promise ! 

COMMENT AND VOTE :3

i will be dedicating !!!