Chapter 1

Namjoon walk down the lonely street. It was a cold night and he just left work. He saw a group of boys at the end of the street which he found very unusual siences almost noone is near this block at night. He continue to walk with his head down hoping not to gain that much attention from them. He was 2 step away from then when a smile started to appear. His smile quickly faded when he felt a pair of hand pulling him back. He was slam agaisnt the wall. His eyes widen when e saw the group of boy that look like contain 6 to 8 boys his age. "So you the lucky one that make the mastermind fall in love" Namjoon smile as he knew exacly what they were talking about.

Flaskback

"Hey what are you doing here alone. Im new so if you are wondering why you never seen me before thats why" The red hair boy look up. "Hey my name is Jin. Yours"

The blonde hair boy smile "im namjoon, so why are you here" Jin smile "No one likes me is okay because i dont like anyone" Namjoon sat next to him "ill be your first friend" Jin eyes widen.

Namjoon flashbck was cut off by a sharp pain on his stomach. He look up to earn a punch on the face. "If you wanted him then why didnt you treat him right?" Namjoon say with a smile on his face.

Flashback

Namjoon ran to Jin side "Jin why are you crying?" Jin look up a Namjoon "why does no one like me"

Namjoon smile "You are a mastermind they eigther jelous or scare of you. " Jin smile as he hug Namjoon.

Flashback end

Namjoon reailized he space out when he saw the floor. He was just agaisnt the wall but now he is in the floor.

"Break up with him or else" A blonde hair boy said as he took out a knife. Namjoon couldnt let Jin go.

Flashback

"Jin will you be mine?" Namjoon ask as he hold his body weight with one kneed. Jin scream "yes!!" Namjoon stood up and look at the calander which say 2008.

Flashback end

Namjoon was scare for life of the guy with the knife but, he couldnt let Jin go. He smirk as he build up the courage "8 years and going strong" Namjoon realizes e got them mad when he saw them running back. Namjoon scream as he felt a sharp pain.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jin ran towards the phone reliave. Namjoon was supposed to be home 1 hour ago. He pick it up "Is this Jin??"

Jin swallow hard "yeah what happen?"

"Your boyfriend Namjoon got in a figth and was rush to the hospital and soon died we found knife scar on him im sorry" Jin scream as teears started falling.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope you enjoy its get better.