Chapter 3

2 months have passed and Jin have been pretty successful at hidding Namjoon from the world. Jin step out of the shower and put his clothes on. "Namjoon you hungry?" Namjoon simple nooded too hungry to speak. "Ill go get food" He ran downstairs and open the fridge. "There's nothing there is it?" Jin turn to faces Namjoon. "Baby you cant act like you are going to stay here forever and survive. It been 2 months siences you last bought food. You need to go outside." Jin look down. "okay but you staying here" Jin guide Namjoon into his room and ran out the door. He manage to get to the supermarket way faster than usual. He pick up some can food and some drinks. He was happy he has only been out for 6 minutes. His smile soon drop when he got to the line. It was huge. A storm was coming so many people were outside buying food.

Jin been on the line for about 5 minutes now he smile as he gets closer to the cashier. He manage to finish the line in 6 minutes and ran home with the bags.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tears roolled down his eyes when he realizes his house was on fire. The firefighthers took the fire down but tears wouldnt stop falling. He rush inside ignoring all the comments. He manage to get to his room safe. Tears roolled down faster when he saw Namjoons wire all torn. He touch the metal and burn himself. He look at the other set of wire that werent coming from Namjoon. That when he noticed that Namjoon has created an electricity fire (is that a thing).

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jin got on his car and started driving to his new temperery shelter. His eyes were teary and the fact that it was winding putside duo to the storm wasnt helping him. Rain soon started falling making him see worst. What a perfect time for a house to catch on fire he though. Jin's eyes soon got too teary for him to see clearly. His heart stopped when he heard loud sound. He then felt the car turning around. His car was upside down and he look out the window as e realizes he got in a car accident. People were screaming for him to get out but he felt his heart beat slowly. He knew he was going to die. Even if the ambulances came it was too late. He just wish that he would of let his tears fall so he would been able to see better.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I know so much accident well you see in the future chapter why i make all this happen.