Chapter 2

Jin wipe his tears and rolled his eyes as he open the door. "Yes mother"

"Jin you been in your room for 6 days straight just crying" Jin try to argue but he knew she was right. Jin nodded knowing exacly what she meant and put on a long white t shirt and a tight black pant. He say his goodbye to his mother and close the door. He ran to the basement. His eyes got bigger when he saw his lab. He havent seen it in days. They were green liquid in a bottle, there were smoke coming out of a bottle, they were stuff animals walking, there were also a bunch of wire, there was a glass desk full with glass full of neon color liquid with smoke coming out. He realizes he have so much work undone.

He try to finish his work to ease his min d from Namjoon but he couldnt stop thinking about him. He look up at a photo of him as tears start falling. He though if he would just come back home.

He started signing ~come back home can you come back home~

His eyes widen as he got an idea.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

He look at his master pieces without that many hope it work. He took a deep breath and press the buttom. Smoke came out of the machine and the lights turn blue. He watch without many hope. A smile quickly started to appear when e saw the door opening. He let out a scream as tears started falling. The Namjoon like robot look at him with a confused expression.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Jin woke up. He almost cry when he realizes it was just a dream. He didnt create a robot that act like Namjoon, look like Namjoon, Talk like Namjoon, IS NAMJOON. He started to cry as hard as he could. His heart stopped when he heard the door open, he was alone in the house. He look at the door and let out a scream. "What happen? Why are you crying baby?".

"Namjoon, you look beautiful. Im fine" he say in between tears he ran and jump on him. He lean in. They were so close they could feel each other breath. Tey never broke eye contact. The kiss passionaly, Jin soon slip his tounge inside Namjoon mouth causing a moan to come out of his mouth. Namjoon hold Jin's waist tigh to his. Jin touch Namjoon cheeks deepening the kiss.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This is it for this chapter. No this is not the end alot of more interesting things will happen in the future chapter plz add this to your library to get updates on the next chapter so you dont miss a single thing. Love yall follow for more interesting story.