Chapter One

------Cierra's POV------
"Who is hotter? Me or you?" My best friend Nash asks while we were doing a video. We all know it's me but Nash wouldn't say that.

"Hotter isn't a word, it's more hot. But you." I state and suddenly feel whip cream hit my face. I scream an wipe my eyes. "I don't know whether to be mad or touched." I say and glare at him. 

"You should probably be mad, we all know I'm the hottie of the group, I just wanted to hit you with whip cream." He says and I gasp, wiping all the whip cream off my face and putting it in his hair. "Not the hair!" He screams falling over.

"Okay and that's all for the how well do you know me challenge?! My channel will be in the description along with Nash and I's social media. Oh! And guys, Nash has some new merchandise out on BLV brands which is also in the description! Be sure to like this video if you enjoyed and subscribe for more content like this! Bye Guys!" I scream doing Nash's outro and ending the video. 

"That's how you know you're my best friend." He says smiling

"What?" I ask.

"You did my outro perfectly, you even did my merchandise!" He screams. 

"Well you never shut up about it, and I already own all of your merchandise. Soooo..." I say and trail off.

"Awww.." He starts and walks over trying to hug me.

"We are covered in random foods so that's not a good idea." I tell him and shove him away.

"You know you love me." Nash says making a kissy face at me.

"Ummmm...no" Cameron says walking into the room. "Now Cierra, go away I need to spend some time with Nashty" Cam adds hugging Nash.

"Whyyyy??" I start

"Yeah whyyy?" Nash adds with me.

"Nope go away" Cam says picking me up.

"Noooo! Nash help!" I scream dramatically.

"I'm sorry he is too strong for us" Nash says with a frown.

"Why do you spend so much time with my little sister anyways? I thought we were best friends. Do you like her better than me?" Cam says then Cam and I both give him a look waiting for an answer.

"Uhhhhhhh" Nash says looking like he has no idea what to say. "I like both of you equally?" He says like more of a question.

"What why do you like her?!" Cam screams.

"Hey! Her is right here!" I say defensively. 

"We all know he likes me more." Cam says with a smug grin.

"Nashhhh Cam is bullying me!" I say and fake cry.

"Cameron! You made the poor girl cry, here come to Nashty" Nash says holding his hands out and I hug him.

"I wish Nash was my brother" I say still fake crying.

"That was too far" Cam says suddenly acting very serious.

"Well you started it" I say pulling away from Nash.

"Hey we had a very cute moment going on here why do you have to ruin everything" Nash sighs.

"Okay well I have to change out of these nasty clothes and take a warm shower" I say.

"Yeah you look terrible." Cam says.

"Awwww you wanna hug?" I ask inching towards him.

"If you hug me right now I will kill you." Cameron says 

"Okay...I'll pass." I say

"Good decision." Cam says

"Okay I'm gonna actually take a shower now." I say and run up the stairs. 

My phone suddenly rings. Its a message from Katrina. She is like my best friend ever after Nash. She is so close to the family that my parents treat her like their daughter and Cam treats her like his sister. She thinks she is my number one but Nash is closer to me. Sorry Katrina...

K=Katrina     C=Cierra

K=I'm coming to ur house in a few

C=Thx for asking

K=I never do anyways

C=True. Okay Cam will answer it cuz I'm in the shower 

K=Okie

I'm in the middle of my shower when their is a banging on the bathroom door.

"WHAT??!!" I scream over the sound of the water.

"The devil child is here!" Cam says. He doesn't hate Katrina but like I said, he treats her like a sister..

"I know one sec!" I scream and hurry through the rest of my shower.

When I walk out of the door Katrina jumps out at me.

"WTF!" I scream and fall on the floor.

"Language!" Cam screams from downstairs. I can hear Nash's laughter from upstairs.

"Awwww your little boyfriend is laughing at you, you must be heartbroken." She says and helps me up.

"Shut up." I say and blush slightly. This is how my life has always been but sometimes I want something more...