Chapter Two

---Cierra's POV---

Suddenly I hear a knock on the front door. "Katrina go answer that, I'm in the nude." I say which made sense cause I just got out of the shower. 

"Oh it's Makayla, I called her when you were in the shower." Katrina says casually, not looking up from her phone. 

"Thanks for asking." I reply sarcastically. 

"Its not like I ever do anyway." She says which is true. She invites everyone to my house all the time.

"Go let her in Cam and Nash are outside. You guys can go out and I'll go down when I get dressed." I say.

"Okay." She says and walks out the door, not looking up from her phone. She knows my house very well. When the lights go out she knows the house better than I do. 

I get changed into some P.J.'s since I'm not going anywhere. I wear a green crop hoodie that says Jet's paired with some grey and black stretchy shorts. I put on some grey slippers. I quickly brush my long dark brown hair and put it into a messy bun. And I grab my teddy bear Nash gave me when I was 5 and he was 6. I walk downstairs and go outside to see Nash, Cam and Hayes in the pool. So Katrina invited Makayla and Hayes over... "Hey Hayes! Where are Makayla and Katrina?" I ask.

"They went to Starbucks to get everyone some coffee." Hayes reply's.    

"Hey, Babe! Come and get in the pool!" Nash screams at me.

"Ill pass. I just showered." I respond and begin to walk inside so he won't start begging.

"PLEASE CIERRA! I NEED MY BEST FRIEND!" He screams. Gosh he is pathetic. 

"I thought I was your best friend!" I hear Cameron shout before I quickly close the door pretending I didn't hear them. I begin looking at our DVD's, trying to find a good movie to watch when the boys get out of the pool. As soon as I see The Fault in Our Stars I grab it quickly. If the boys say no I will kill them and then make them go to Cams room. As soon as I set the movie on the table for later I hear the door open. 

"Yay, you're here! Starbucks!" I yell reaching for my coffee. 

"Its nice seeing you too." Makayla mutters, while handing me a mocha frap with whip cream and chocolate syrup.  

"I'm gonna tell the guys to get the guys out the pool, while you guys get snacks for the movie." I say walking to the door.

"What are we gonna watch?" Katrina asks.

"The Fault in Our Stars." I say.

"Of course! So Ill grab some tissues too." Makayla says and we all laugh because we will defiantly use an entire box. I go outside and tell the guys we are gonna watch a movie together. 

"What movie?" Cam asks cautiously. He knows me so well.

"The Fault in.." I begin and Cam interrupts me. 

"NO!" He Interrupts.

"Fine then you can stay in your room." I say.

"I wanna watch it." Hayes says shyly. Then Nash and Cam tackle him in the water. 

"STOP IT, ITS NOT HIS FAULT HES NORMAL!" I yell at them and they stop. "Hayes come on we don't need these losers." I say and Cam and Nash look offended.

"I thought we were best friends." Nash says.

"I thought so too, but you changed. " I say dramatically and walk away with Hayes.

When Hayes and I walk into the living room where Katrina and Makayla are sitting on the couch Makayla sends a confused look that Hayes is the only one  as Katrina's face lights up.

"POO BEAR!" Katrina shouts, making Makayla and I giggle. Katrina and Hayes are best friends just like Nash and I.

"Hayes is the only real man here." I state 

"Now, lets watch this movie!" Makayla shouts getting comfortable stretching across the entire couch. Katrina is sitting on the other couch so she pulls Hayes over to sit with her. I sit on top of Makayla's legs casually.

"Wait be right back" Hayes says then goes to the kitchen.

"Katrina, your lucky you have the coolest best friend, he will watch chick flicks with you" Makayla whines.

"Its true" She states proudly

"Okay guys now we can watch the movie!" Hayes says excitedly, walking into the room holding a huge bucket of popcorn.

"Hayes, will you teach your brother your ways." I whine. Why doesn't Nash watch chick flicks with me and give me popcorn.

"Nope, my awesomeness is too powerful to share" Hayes states and sits with Katrina.

"Popcorn?" Katrina asks Hayes.

"Yup" he replies tossing a piece into her mouth.

"Popcorn?" I ask Hayes.

"Sure" He replies tossing a piece to me but it misses my mouth and hits me in the eye.

"Ow!" I whine wiping my eye.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!" Hayes says worriedly

"Haha! That's what happens when you try to be as cool and Hayes and I!" Katrina says laughing with Makayla. I scoff at them. 

"Okay guys lets just watch the movie!" Hayes whines. Wow he is excited to watch it.

"Fine, lets watch it now" I say and play the movie.........

---Makayla's POV---

We have barely started the movie and Cierra, Katrina, and I are all bawling our eyes out at the movie.

"Why are you guys crying? They are so adorable!" Hayes questions.

"Hayes are you like gay?" Nash asks teasing Hayes as he walks in. Hayes frowns.

"Hey! Shut up!" Katrina shouts defensively suddenly snapping out of crying to being angry.

"Okay, sorry" Nash says holding his hands up.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna go fix my face." Cierra informs us, walking upstairs.

"Okay so guys I need to ask you something and promise you won't laugh or tell anyone." Nash says to us and we all nod.

"Promise." We all say and he nods.

"Okay so, do you guys think Cierra likes me?" He asks us.

"Yeah, you guys are best friends even if she is mad at you right now cause you dissed her movie." I assure him, wondering why he even asked.

"No I mean like, if I asked her on a date would she say yes?" Nash asks....... What?