Backstage

During the rest of the show, Katy keeps staring at me. Why? Why do I seem so special to her? Anyway, the show was great. How Katy flew above us during Walking On Air and Birthday, all the special effects... wow.
Now the show is over, and I'm supposed to go to door 6.

I look at Jessica, she's crying. "Jess, why are you crying?" I ask.
"Because the show is over now and I won't see Katy again for such a long time and I just love her so much..."
I look at her hesitating for a few seconds, then I say "Hey, look. When I was on stage... Katy told me something. I need to meet her backstage NOW."
Jessica's eyes light up. "WAIT, ARE YOU KIDDING!? KATY INVITED YOU BACKSTAGE?"
"yeah, she did, she said she has to tell me something. Anyway, I thought maybe you could come with me? I'll say that you're a close friend and that I need you with me!"
"oh my god really!? I can... I can come with you?"
"yes! You will meet Katy!"
Jessica screams out of excitement and hugs me. "Thank you sooo much Lisa!"
"You're welcome! Now let's go to door 6, Katy's assistant should be waiting for us there."
"You mean Tamra!? OH MY GOD"

We start running across the arena to door 6.
Indeed, there's a grumpy Tamra waiting for us. Oops.
"OH FINALLY YOU'RE HERE! I was about to leave and tell Katy you aren't coming"
she says. Then she sees my worried face and gives me a smile.
She gets serious again as she sees Jessica. "who is she?" she asks me.
"Oh, that's Jessica! A very close friend. She took me to the show with her. Can she perhaps come backstage too?"
"oh, if that's the case, yes she can!" Tamra says in a happier tone.
"Good, follow me inside girls! Katy is waiting."

Tamra guides us through tons of corridors, rooms, stairways, a whole labyrinth. Finally, there's a sign in the shape of a 'prism' pointing to the left saying "Katy Perry". We turn left and stop in front of a white door. Tamra knocks on it. "Katy? are you in there? Your guests have arrived!" "yess I'm coming!" Katy replies from the inside, we hear footsteps and Katy opens the door. She's in her bathrobe, with her black hair pulled back in a tight bun and wearing adidas slippers. "oh hi Lisa!! Good to see you here. Aaaaand?" "Jessica! I'm Lisa's friend" Jess says giving Katy a huge smile. "Nice to meet you Jessica!" Katy smiles back at her and shakes her hand.
"oh, come in girls!" she says and invites us inside her beautiful dressing room. We sit on a white couch, on which are placed black chanel pillows... wow.

[POV of Lisa's father]

I'm at the Miami airport, me and my wife Sarah are supposed to take a flight to Orlando, for our work. The flight keeps getting delayed. It's 9 pm already... way too late. We won't make it back and fourth on time. "Honey, let's go back home! Forget about Orlando, we're not going." "But-" "No 'but'! WE'RE GOING HOME" I yell at her. I'm so done with this ugly woman.

We grab our bags and suitcases and go back to our car. We get everything in and I drive home as fast as I can. "WATCH OUT ON YOUR RIGHT!" Sarah screams. "SHUT UP!" I scream even louder as I speed up and avoid a car that came somehow from the right and was about to hit us.
"THEY HAD PRORITY! NOT YOU!" "WHATEVER, SHUT UP!!"

I drive even faster. We arrive at home, I park in front of our appartment building.
We get inside... "LISA!!! COME HERE! DID YOU GET MY TEXT? WE CAME EARLIER! I HOPE YOU PREPARED DINN-" Then I realize, the tiny appartment is empty. There's just Sam screaming in his crib. Damnit.

"SARAH! SHE ESCAPED! SHE WENT SOMEWHERE!" "who?" "LISA OF COURSE YOU STUPID!!" "oh..." she says and just enters the bathroom and closes the door behind her.

Angrily, I start throwing things around everywhere. I go from one room to another, until something in the kitchen captures my attention... The newspaper on the kitchen table with the headline "KATY PERRY IS IN TOWN!" That's where Lisa is! Definetly! I grab the newspaper, the car keys and drive as fast as I can, towards Katy Perry's concert place.

[Lisa's POV]
Katy makes sure she takes pictures with me and Jessica, then she sends Jessica outside for a moment, saying that "she needs to talk to me only".
She looks at me with those eyes that look like an ocean I could drown in.
"Lisa... You know, you're very very important to me. You're someone very particular. Listen... You need to come with me."
"But... who am I to you? tell me!"
"I'll tell you when you're safe and with me. Please, come with me. It will be better for both of us...-"
Katy is interrupted by the door being opened suddenly...
"LISA! HERE YOU ARE!"
I shiver. This is going to end very badly.