Chapter Twenty-Three:Anniversary

*Hi guys now just warning you guys this whole chapter will be about sexual intercourse and foul language so WARNING!! If you read enjoy!*

"Huh YEAH HUH HARDER YES OH GOD HENRY HARDER"yelled Justin as Henry's cock moves around"YOU WANT IT HARDER""YES BABY GIVE IT TO ME YEHA HUH THAT FEELS SO GOOD HUH FUCK ME!"as Justin moans loudly and Henry lets out small moans as they stop as Justin sucks Henry cock"YEAH IM GONNA CUM YEAH OH OH OH"as Justin's face is full of his cum"Best Anniversary present ever"said Justin as they both breath heavily.

"YES YES YES YES OH HARDER BABY"said Jeylin moaning"OH YEAH YEAH BABY I WILL POUND YOU SO HARD"said Francisco as he goes harder and Jeylin moans so loud and Francisco lest out a couple"MMMMM YEAH FUCK THAT PUSSY"said Jeylin"YEAH IM GONNA ROCK THIS MMMMM YEAH"as they both moaned as they stop and finished"WoW this was good"said Jeylin"Yes Yes it was"said Francisco

"OH GOD YES BABY FUCK SO HARD COME ON"as Gloria moaning and Joel fucking her"YEAH OHHHHH YEAH GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD HUH YEAH"said Joel as he goes a little softer"COME ON BABY HARDER,HARDER,HARDER!!!!"yelled Gloria as Joel screaming and Gloria moaning so loud as they both run out of breath and stop"I think this was the best sex we  have ever done"said Gloria as Joel nods and kisses her.

"YOU LIKE THIS BABY OHHH YEAH GONNA POUND THAT PUSSY!"said Luis moaning"OH GOD YES BABY BUT NOT SO HARD OHHH THATS IT YES YES YES!"said Kelly moaning so loud as they go softer and then harder as they both got tired as Kelly sucked Luis's cock until he cum"That felt amazing"said Luis as Kelly kisses him.

"OH JACKIE OH YEAH LOVING THIS PUSSY OH YEAH"said Jose as he moaning"YES YES YES YES YES JOSE FUCK ME FUCK ME LIKE YOU NEVER DID BEFORE GOD YES LIKE THAT YES YES!"as Jackie moaning so loud"AWW YEAH MMMM"as Jose goes so harder and they stop they both were tired and sweating"Oh best sex I've ever done with you"said Jackie"Tell me about it"said Jose as there phones ring and its a message from H and its reads:"Tomorrow is the day you all die its time to end this ones and for all at the new Ball see you there-H"as they look at there partners scared and thinking will I die tomorrow.