Chapter Thirty-Eight:Answers

As everyone goes to the cafe and get a hot latte"Hey guys"said Justin"Did you guys have"said Jackie as Joel continues her sentence"Nightmares yup"as they all look at each other"Yesterday was so horrible and I couldn't handle it"said Gloria as she hugs Joel"Guys we have to forget about what happened okay"said Justin as he goes upstairs as Gloria goes after him"Hey you okay"said Gloria as they continue to walk"Yeah it's just that I need to forget about all of that"as they hear a noise"Come on"said Justin as they go inside a room"What is this"said Gloria as its full of pictures of them"What the-"said Justin as there was one important picture"OH MY GOD JUSTIN THIS PICTURE SHOWS WHO KILLED ANDREA"said Gloria"Oh My God no way why though"said Justin as they keep looking around"Justin -A has been stalking us before S,H,and T"said Gloria as there was pictures"GLORIA LOOK THESE PROOF THAT HE IS A"said Justin as they both go downstairs and reveal who killed Andrea and A"You little shit I can't believe this"said Gloria"Woah baby what happened"said Joel"Fransisco killed Andrea and he is A"said Justin"What me no"said Francisco"This picture shows you hitting Andrea and maybe she knew you were up to no good and you decided to kill her"said Justin as there phones ring and they check and it reads:"You have it wrong but one your right-A"as they all look at Fransisco.As they all go to the room"Oh God this is a lot of pictures of us"said Jose"Guys look A knew who H,T,and S was before us"said Jackie as they keep looking around"Guys I found the key"said Justin as they all go to room 111"Are you guys ready"said Justin as they open the door"Oh My God"said Luis"Guys answers everything"said Maylin"Here's the answer to my question Was out parents related to our tormentors and they are"said Justin"Guys there is going to be a Winter Ball tomorrow night and this is what A is going to wear"said Kelly"Guys this proves that A is a guy and we need to get him before he gets us"said Henry as they all get a text saying:"See you at The Ball and you will know when I'm there-A"as they all look at each other worried and scared and go get ready for The Winter Ball.