(Chapter 12) Fangs and claws

I hope you enjoy, I'm going to try to update when ever I can so I hope you guys love it and thank you for those of my old fans who are still sticking with me

----------

Luke's POV

I my eyes flew open and I was met by a cream colored ceiling with stars on it. What? This isn't my room, then I realized that my mate sweet smell was everywhere. I looked next to me to see Star's beautiful sleeping face.

Suddenly memories of last night came flooding back to me. Then I felt something move on my chest. I looked down to see sweet little Emma sleeping. Her hands were clutching my shirt as she snored softly.

I swear, I was the luckiest man on earth right now, surrounded by two of the most beautiful girls in world.

I almost jumped when Star suddenly snuggled into my side, sending electric sparks to dance down my spine.

I don't really remember falling asleep last night, just laying down with Emma and covering us with a blanket.

Suddenly Star jumped out of bed and looked at me accusingly, I didn't even know she was up.

"Oh my god!" She yelled in a whisper. I smiled, as she went into panic mode

"Calm down, we fell asleep waiting for Emma to release me" I spoke softly looking down at the little angel.

"Oh yeah..." She said to herself as she walked around the bed to the other side where I was. She slowly picked up Emma and motioned for me to get up.

I got up slowly trying not to make any noise and watched as Star placed Emma down on the bed and covered her. She looked at me and bit her bottom lip, which I found irresistibly sexy.

She walked passed me and opened the door and walked out. I took that as a signal for me to follow her so I did and closed the door behind me.

I wasn't sure what time it was but the sun wasn't even up yet. She lead me all the way to the front porch of her house and closed the front door behind me.

"I'm sorry, for keeping you, thank you for helping, uh good night!" She rushed and opened the front door to go back inside.

I quickly pulled her back by her wrist and closed the door. She looked up at me, her beautiful grey eyes full of pain and worry. She was beautiful, no no no... Beautiful doesn't even come close to what she is. She was breath taking at the least.

"I missed you...." The three words I've wanted to say to her ever since the party.

"I missed you too" she said defeated. She looked down not looking into my eyes.

"Take me back....please, I want to be with you" I begged. My wolf was going crazy wild, he wanted to kiss her and mark her as his.

"I can't... You know it's not that easy..." She whispered, I felt my heart sink.

"I know! I know! I fucked up Star, I don't want to lose you again, you or Emma." I said angrily as I let go of her wrist. I was getting angry, my temper was getting the best of me and I didn't want that!

"Luke.. You can't lose what you never had" she spoke gently. Those words were brutally honest, she was right I never had her. It's all my fault but I was angry at her, but I understood.

"Please, you have to understand. Back then I thought I was doing the right thing, I didn't like the idea of the love of my life being chooses for me but I see now! I see that they didn't choose you for me, they made you for me baby, and they made me for you... I didn't get that before... And now I do and I want to be with you, no, I NEED to be with you. I can't see myself with anyone else. I want to wake up and see you there every morning for the rest of my life, I want Emma to have a baby brother or four" I chuckled holding back my tears, "and most of all, I want to be there protecting you and giving you everything you deserve, and trust me baby you deserve so much better than me..." I was in tears, never in my life did I think I would be standing here begging for forgiveness and crying because of how much of an idiot I am.