(Chapter 6) Give Me A Kiss

Hey guys! Im sooo sorry that my chapters came out late, I had some problems going on with school and I got really sick and i wasent able to focuse on my writing, Im still sick but I wanted to upload before Thanks Giving, Oh by the way, HAPPY THANKS GIVING! 

Im really thankfull for all my fans and my supporters. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, I know its not much of Luke's POV, but dont worry that will come later. Okay guys. It 4 in the morning and I need to go to sleep now! ENJOY!

Luke's POV

I opened my eyes and looked up the white ceiling. The same ceiling me and my mate made love under. I grabbed the sheets in pain at the memory. I got up and looked around the room. It was still the same after 3 years. This was the room we made love in, I remember every moment of the night and every aspect of this room, from the small crack in the wall to the color of the carpet. The memory that flooded in my head the most was the way she looked while she was sleeping.

Her blond hair fanned out across the white sheets, the light hitting her hair making it glow as she mumbled. She was a beauty, she looked like an angel sleeping there. But at that moment, thatwasn't what I was thinking of, instead i was a fool and I just wanted to get far away as possible from her. 

I jumped slightly as I heard a knock on my door. Who is knocking on my door in the morning? 

I got up and walked to the door and opened it, It was Jace, he smiled at me and waved

"Hey dude, you think your going to be fine by yourself, Im going to go and visit a few of my packmembers that just got back, I cant wait to see my cousin, she just got back from France and Ihaven't seen her in 3 years" He beamed. I chuckled, the guy was always happy now that he met his mate Rose, She was pretty and sweet, a perfect match for the alpha of the Jade Pack. 

"Ya sure, What is Rose up to?" I asked, these two where hardly ever apart, and even though I wasjealous of Jace for having such a perfect relationship, he was still one of my best friends.

"Oh, shes going to get ready for the bon-fire tonight, its going to be like a welcome back party for thepack members that left the pack land" He smiled and walked off waving bye. I sighed and walked down stairs into the kitchen. I was hoping to have a peaceful breakfast, but that all ended when I saw, Melly smiling my way,

"Hey Luke..." She perred, I ignored her and got a glass of water.

"Last night was really fun, we should do it again" She said batting her eye lashes, don't get me wrong Melly was sexy, with large breast and a nice ass, but she was just an easy fuck, nothing special

"I dont think so" I said and walked out the kitched drinking my water, She was despreat, I mean really why would I waist my time with something as easy as her.

The rest of the after noon was spent with me watching TV and reading a book. I was so bored. I cant wait till this wedding this is over and I can go back home. The only  reason I'm here is becauseIm the best man, Rose insisted that I stayed here till the wedding was over. Which is in two freaking months. I have to do alpha business here, which isn't that bad, I mean me and Jace keep each other company when we have to do office work.