Chapter 1: Sexee's First Start

Kaycee: Hey Lexee! Do you know who that guy is? He kept on looking at me...

Lexee: Oh yeah, that's Kenneth Paul San Jose. Isn't he cute? Ohhhh I think he likes you!!

Tati: Oh hey guys! What're you talking about?

Lexee: I think Ken likes Kaycee! What do you think?

Tati looks over at Ken and noticed that he was looking at Kaycee. She was kind of jealous because she kinda liked Ken.

Tati: Ohhhh yes! He's totally checking you out! Go talk to him, Sis!

Kaycee: Nah I'm awkward around guys. And, we're not entirely sure that he likes me...

Tati: That doesn't matter! The only thing that matters is that you like him, wait... DO YOU??

Lexee: DO YOU DO YOU DO YOU???!!!

Kaycee: Well, sort of...

They pushed her near Ken's group and they were kinda weirded out. Will looked disgusted at them and then laughed. Sean did the same thing and winked at Lexee. Lexee blushed and looked at the floor.

Sean: Who's the pretty girl?

Tati: Oh that's Kaycee

Sean: I already know who Kaycee is. I meant the one behind you. *pointing at Lexee*

Tati: That's Lexee! Heyyyy *whispers* do you like her?

Sean: Hell yeah, I do!

Lexee: Hey Tati, I'm gonna go to Sophia and Jordyn.

Sean: Wait, Can I come with you? *smirks* (😏)

Lexee nodded and turned to go to Jordyn and Sophia. They were practicing their solos and stopped once they saw Sean and Lexee. Jordyn looked surprised and stared at the two of them for a long time. Sean just rolled his eyes and put his arm around Lexee's shoulder.

Lexee: I'm sorry but I didn't get your name...

Sophia: THAT'S SEAN LEW. 'THE' SEAN LEW!!!!

Sean laughed at Sophia and smiled at her.

Lexee: Oh yeah! I remember you from the IMMABEAST auditions.

Sean: Yeah I saw you there, too! You were behind me at the time they called the lilbeasts.

Sean didn't take his arm off of Lexee's shoulders and that made Lexee blush. Sean beckoned Lexee to come with him at the corner. Lexee nodded and looked confused.

Sean: Look Lexee, I really like you and I just wanna ask if you wannna be my girlfriend?

Lexee: Oh, sure yeah but I don't even know anything about you.

Sean: Don't worry, there's not a lot to know. *smiles*

Sean kissed Lexee at the cheek and walked back to Ken and Kaycee.