Chapter 9: New People (again)

Before Matt's classes...

Three guys came in and talked to Dana and Matt.

Matt: Oh CJ, Cameron, and Jacob's here.

CJ: Hey, uncle!

Cameron: Hi, uncle.

Jacob: Yo, uncle you look awesome today.

Dana: How about me?

CJ: You look gorgeous!

Cameron: You look fantabulous!

Jacob: You looking hot.

Dana: Thank you! *laughs*

Matt: Okay enough with the compliments. Go ahead and sit over with Kenneth, Gabe, Sean, and Will.

They walked over to them and introduced theirselves.

Matt: Okay, Good Morning everybody! There are 3 new people in our family today. CJ, Cameron, and Jacob. They will have their own group because 7 people aren't allowed in one group. They are all from Canada.

Ken's group first. Then, Kaycee's. Last is Cameron's.

We will be learning Jumpman.

Ken: Listen dudes. We have to overpower these other dudes over there.

Will: Of course we're better than them.

Sean: Just do good guys. We don't want Matt to replace us.

Gabe: Matt will never replace us. Okay? We will always be his dancers and no one will be replaced.

Ken: Well if you come and think of it, we can't have this much groups in one company. We have a limit on how many people we have to have in the company so we have to have auditions. So do good.

Gabe: Come on guys. Think positive. Be nice to them. Welcome them to our home.

They all learned the dance and Ken's group was called to dance. But before they danced, Matt made an announcement.

Matt: Okay, guys. Sadly, we have to have auditions in order to have the desired amount of people. So since we are 21 right now, 16 from the little ones and 5 from the big ones. We only have to have 17 because 15 is the limit although we are allowed to have 16 or 17 people. I am trying my best to get most of you because you are all wonderful.

They all frowned but they cheered each other up.

Ken: Don't worry, Clara. You're a wonderful dancer, you will pass the auditions.

Clara: Thank you, Ken. Likewise!

Gabe: Babe, cheer up! You will pass the auditions. You're like the best dancer in the world. There's nothing to worry about.

Kaycee: Easy for you to say, you're Matt's favorite dancer. But thank you, babe. I love you.

Gabe: I love you too.

Sean: Sophia, why are you frowning?

Sophia: I might not make it...

Sean: What do you mean? You're like the hottest dancer ever. Your dancing is awesome. Matt will fall in love with your dancing.

Sophia: Thanks, babe. You too!

Bailey: I might not make it, Lexee.

Lexee: You will make it.

CJ: Guys, you are wonderful. There's nothing to worry about. Correct me if I've mistaken but you're Bailey, right? You are the best dancer. You will obviously make it. I love your dancing!

Bailey: Aww thank you. That made me feel so much better. Thanks, CJ.

Cameron:  You're Lexee? I literally fell in love with you when I first met you. You have the best dancing and personality ever. You will make it. I promise you that. Cheer up baby girl. You have nothing to worry about, I'm here for you.

Lexee: Yes I am Lexee. Thank you so much. You're so sweet, Cameron. I'll be there for you too.

Jacob: Hey!

Tati: Uhm hi...

Jacob: Don't be sad, Tati. Matt will put you in, you're the bestest dancer. You will make it through the auditions. I will stay by your side.

Tati: Thank you. Same goes for you, Jacob!

Will: Tahani, don't be sad. You're gonna do very well, I know you will.

Tahani: Thanks, Will. You're gonna do good, too.

Carson: Jordyn why are you sad, sistah? You know you're gonna make it. You have it in you.

Jordyn: I might not make it. There are a lot of dancers out there that are better than me.

Carson: I don't think so! You're the best.

Jordyn: Thanks brothah. You too.

Matt: Okay enough with the chit chatting. Tomorrow 1pm, auditions. Wear proper dance outfit and bring water. Okay Ken's group start dancing.

The music started and they danced fantastically. There's no doubt they would get in the auditions tomorrow.

Then, Kaycee's group danced and danced just as well as Ken's group.

Then Cameron's group went on the dance floor and they all watched carefully. They dance waaaayyyy better than all of them. They were all surprised and they gave them a round of applause. They will surely get in.

Bailey hugged CJ. Lexee hugged Cameron. Tati hugged Jacob. Jordyn hugged Carson. Kaycee hugged Gabe. Clara hugged Ken. Tahani hugged Will. Sophia hugged Sean. They acted like they've known each other for the longest time. The new people had great personalities and they were the bestest friends, or maybe more than friends.

_____________________

Hey guys! I'm back.

Hope you liked the new chapter. Please private message me if you have requests so I can give you a shoutout. ❤

Thank you!