Preference - Who You're Related To (LotR)

For Merry and Aragorn's they're in the books.

Frodo: Your story is kind of like that of Moses in the Bible. As a hobbit baby, you were found by Arwen, the daughter of Lord Elrond. She took you into Rivendell, and there you lived for your entire life. No one knew your ancestry. No one knew that your family line descended from that of Sméagol. Your great-great-great-grandmother had been his wife for only a month when he was taken by the ring. She found out she was pregnant after Sméagol was cast out of their town.

Merry: You were Beregond's niece. Your parents had died when you were a child and you lived with him and his son Bergil.

Pippin: As Glóin's daughter and Gimli's sister, you were protected well by both, especially Gimli. You were also Balin and Dwalin's cousin and Óin's niece.

Sam: You were Haldir's younger sister.

Aragorn: You were the daughter of Barliman Butterbur, the innkeeper of the Prancing Pony.

Legolas: You were Háma's daughter and Haleth's sister.

Haldir: You were Tauriel's older sister.

Boromir: You were Ori's daughter. You had a habit of following your father around. When he was with Thorin's Company, you followed him to Erebor without being noticed until Bilbo went to confront Smaug. Then you had no choice but to show yourself. Similarly, when your father decided to go to Moria with Balin and Óin, he didn't know what would lie ahead so he told you to stay with your aunt. Did you listen? Of course not.