Chapter 22

Epilogue

Five years later...

"...and so. The handsome knight carried the beautiful maiden away."

"Daddy is that what you did with mother?" Caldwell's heart swelled as he held his daughter close. She was one of the many gifts Abigail had given him over the years. He's first born was a strapping you boy and more to come....

Abigail smiled as she walked barley pregnant with their fourth child. Their daughter Tessa was hoping for a sister, she always said that it wasn't fair there were more boys.

"Telling her another story?"

"We just finished."

"Well the boy's are refusing to go to bed without you coming to see them."

"I wouldn't look in their room. They seem to have hidden all over the house." Don came in shaking his tired head. "Running up and down the stairs. All day! They have too much energy if you ask me."

"But you love them Don."

"I never said I didn't." He handed Caldwell a letter and Caldwell quickly scanned it. His deep laughter filled the room.

"What is it Caldwell?"

"It's the physician love. He says we haven't called him in a week. He wants to know if anyone's hurt yet."

"No not yet but any second-"

"DAD! LUTHER THREW THE VASE OUT THE WINDOW!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID SO!" Caldwell rubbed his face.

"We'll it's all a part of being a family I guess."

"I guess." Abigail walked out of the room with Caldwell's hand in hers.

"Why don't we tuck the kids in bed and enjoy some quite time?"

"Alright." Abigail looked at him with a mischievous look. "But only if you find me!" She hurried down the stairs and laughed as he hurried after her. He caught her in his arms and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. He heard three little voices sharing their discus in watching their parents kiss. It only made Caldwell and Abigail laugh and chase after the kids. He was happy and at peace because of her. And he was thankful to have her each day but he was also grateful that all this was possible because on one arranged wedding

The End

I hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did! And thank you sooo much for the support! You guys are so awesome! I hope you guys show the same support in my upcoming stories! Thank you and have a great day!